Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eminent11

She is in vacation, doesn't reply

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Firstly thanks for your awesome videos. Also for your audibook that i just bought in audible.

I met this girl i knew already before in a club. This time i was single and it sparked straight away. We kissed made out. I took her number.

Met her for a dinner and dessert the week after. The date was really good. We kissed and made out two times in the car. She brought me home. I didn't want to ask her already to come up.

The week after i wanted to catch up with her again. She sounded very keen to see me again. She even asked the day before what time we catch up. Half hour later she cancelled. Said sorry she leaves already in 2 days for vacation overseas and realised she has too much to organise before. But she likes me and want to spend more time with me.

I was really pissed as she knew we couldn't see each other 6 weeks as i am leaving for vacation when she comes back. I told her that's lack of interest if you know you aren't seeing each other 6 weeks and you still can't make the time for a date.

She said sorry again it's not lack of interest and she didn't change her mind. Its just that she is really busy to prepare for the trip.

I didn't contact her a while as i was still pissed. Said to her than. That i was upset but i can understand if she was really that busy. That i wish her great holidays. 

She said she is looking forward to catch up with me when she is back and that she wishes me good holidays too. 

One week later when she was already overseas, i shoot her a message. She texted back the same day. Has send me pictures and small talk.

On my next text message she didn't reply anymore, that's now 4 days ago. I didn't to anything to text her again. Did she lost interest? If she texts me back as i am still not able to put her on a date. What should i do? Wait a few days till i reply as well and just reply with a short message?

Cheers

Johnny

Notice how you're putting the girl up on a pedestal. "What should I do?..." You should enjoy your life so much that texting this girl doesn't even cross your mind. Notice that that's exactly what she's doing. As she should.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

You're probably a cool guy. But, dude you seem little needy. That is one of the biggest turn off for a girl. If she doesn't text you back. She's probably busy and you should let her come to you in her own pace. Start creating a amazing lifestyle where you're busy and working on your life purpose. That will give you a sense of direction. And the girls, will automatelly come to you and respect you for that.

Showing neediness over a girl signals low value. It makes her feel you don’t have much going on in your life. It shows that you don’t have many options. If you’re needy, because you actually don’t have many options, don’t show it. That’s an attraction killer. Always frame things in a strategic way that demonstrates that you are cool with the situation. Not that you can’t let her know that you find it unfortunate, but again, it’s all about framing it in a high value manner. Girls want to be the one chasing the guy. How else can she value something she didn’t have to work for and could just get everywhere?

Low value:

girl: I’m so sorry, I can’t meet up today, am too busy..

guy: But you said we were going to hang out today?? Come on, please??? We’re not going to see eachother for 6 weeks...

girl: (*uhhgg*) sorry! But I like you and we are going to hang out when we are back! No worries.. (Doesn’t want to be direct about the fact that attraction died,   So had the idea in her head that when she doesn’t reply, you’ll get the message)

High value:

Guy: That’s unfortunate, but it’s cool, I’m gonna grab a beer with my buddies and go out tonight, have Some fun. Have fun on vacation

It’s not about manipulation. You don’t have to lie. It’s just an example. But you see, it’s about framing things a certain way that gives a certain impression about your life, intentions, options, ..

Edited by JonasVE12

Look how neurotic you sound.

What is that you need so badly from her? What is it, that you think you not already have? :x

On 23/08/2019 at 1:56 AM, JonasVE12 said:

Showing neediness over a girl signals low value. It makes her feel you don’t have much going on in your life. It shows that you don’t have many options. If you’re needy, because you actually don’t have many options, don’t show it. That’s an attraction killer. Always frame things in a strategic way that demonstrates that you are cool with the situation. Not that you can’t let her know that you find it unfortunate, but again, it’s all about framing it in a high value manner. Girls want to be the one chasing the guy. How else can she value something she didn’t have to work for and could just get everywhere?

Low value:

guy: But you said we were going to hang out today?? Come on, please??? We’re not going to see eachother for 6 weeks...

girl: (*uhhgg*) sorry! But I like you and we are going to hang out when we are back! No worries.. (Doesn’t want to be direct about the fact that attraction died,   So had the idea in her head that when she doesn’t reply, you’ll get the message)

High value:

Guy: That’s unfortunate, but it’s cool, I’m gonna grab a beer with my buddies and go out tonight, have Some fun. Have fun on vacation

It’s not about manipulation. You don’t have to lie. It’s just an example. But you see, it’s about framing things a certain way that gives a certain impression about your life, intentions, options, ..

Hey buddy thanks for your honesty. I know it was a shitty move. She still answered me though, has even send me pictures where she is and mentioned what she did on her trip. 

She also said before she left she is looking forward to catching up with me. Without me mentioning anything about it. 

She didn't reply know since 8 days but i didn't contact her again. 

Not sure i should shoot her a text without pressure. 

3 hours ago, Eminent11 said:

Hey buddy thanks for your honesty. I know it was a shitty move. She still answered me though, has even send me pictures where she is and mentioned what she did on her trip. 

She also said before she left she is looking forward to catching up with me. Without me mentioning anything about it. 

She didn't reply know since 8 days but i didn't contact her again. 

Not sure i should shoot her a text without pressure. 

Maybe send her a text when she’s back? I don’t know. But if she is still interested, she’ll come to you.

I think you have not internalised women psychology enough, because if you would have, you most likely wouldn’t have shown your neediness. For me it all became intuïtive after I read about all the theory and gone out practicing. Now I can meet girls anywhere and have fun with them. It’s a skill that brings a lot of fun experiences and emotions. Definitely worth persuing.

I would read the book on leo’s Booklist if I were in your position. 

Anyways good luck brother!

Find more abundance and you won't care if she does not reply. I use to be the same way a long time ago. Never works to get women. Easier to not learn to not care.