non_nothing

Guys I am unhappy

28 posts in this topic

I could give you the answer, or a list of possible reasons. But it wouldn't help you a bit.

Anything I or someone else will ever say will pass through your mind, and you will overthink it and then misinterpret it.

So, what you should focus on is moving from thinking to feeling/doing/being. Breathe deeper and focus on your bodily sensations.

A little mood booster: running in nature/shamanic breathing.

Ahh, also remember to have enough food, water, sleep, rest, sex. It's hard to feel satisfied when the body isn't satisfied.

21 hours ago, non_nothing said:

I don't seem to find anything that I want from this life.

That's because you lack presence, due to overthinking/identification with thought. Here's a clue: you will not find the answer through the mind.

Everything looks like delusion and illusion.

Define delusion and illusion.

Every person looks delusional to me.

They don't meet the standards that you have established in your mind?

Edited by Truth Addict

On 8/19/2019 at 6:55 PM, Michael569 said:

@non_nothing do you think fixing any of the "no's" could help? 

Fixing my wage slavery would help. But I am feel very unsafe about taking a leap towards quitting my job. Therefore thinking about this fact already establishes a lot suffering in my mind.

On 8/19/2019 at 7:18 PM, Nahm said:

That is no small thing to be able to say.  There was a time when you weren’t able to say that. You did that. You made that change, made it happen. You can make other things happen, you can make anything happen. Sometimes it’s good to have some help too. Sometimes just having someone around, someone who listens, someone genuine, can change everything. Different ‘stuff’ arises with such a person, in such a communion if you will. 

That’s a great fortune in imo. Also imo, you’re in luck, cause that’s all you need. I’m no fan of dogma, but wisdom is irresistible ....

“Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you in heaven. For wherever two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.”

Some times we just can’t see what is closest, and we can get ‘stuck’ for a long time.  We’re not meant to bear such burdens for so long. Consider, to bear, is to hold weight, such as how the functionality of ball bearings, is essentially, weight-bearing. So consider no longer bearing it, but rather, beginning to bare it. Shedding it, via vulnerability, talking about it, sharing and discovering a new perspective, and a new feeling. 

You, your friend, and a dry erase board with “what do I really want?” on it - and the magic is indeed there. Don’t bear it man, bare it. You’re just too good to be down like this. 

This non vanishing stress of mine throughout the years have had damage over me. I cannot understand. I read again and again. Cannot make sense. I feel completely lost

What I can say is: "take it easy. Few people on this world are truly happy. You're not alone."

I don't consider myself overly happy, but I had worst days where I didn't talk to anyone. Feeling my emotions helped me a lot, because I can feel the contrast of life. Anyway, I still feel the horizon is far away.

Edit: why being unhappy is so bad?

Edited by brugluiz
Inquiry

On 9/5/2019 at 5:28 AM, brugluiz said:

What I can say is: "take it easy. Few people on this world are truly happy. You're not alone."

I don't consider myself overly happy, but I had worst days where I didn't talk to anyone. Feeling my emotions helped me a lot, because I can feel the contrast of life. Anyway, I still feel the horizon is far away.

Edit: why being unhappy is so bad?

I now consider happyness is yet another delusion of ego. What is happiness really? I think that is a shadow casted by ego. To make one feel that happiness is somewhere out there. Then you seek for it. Which is this key point right here. You start to seek for it. Now it all begins at this key point.

I have thought it a lot and i concluded that if I feel this unhappiness feeling within, thus everyone has that. My "imaginary" happy people out there have this too. Nobody can escape this feeling. I don't think so. Nor enlightenment or enlightened people. Whoever say the opposite, they are delusional.

Now after this, I feel a bit relieved. I didn't strive forward for nihilistic after that conclusion. Just relieved and that's all.

On 8/18/2019 at 11:27 PM, non_nothing said:

I cannot solve this for quite a long time. Cannot find a way out of this. Years and years I am unsatisfied and unhappy. Every other act turns out not working towards good. I have no desire to pursue anything. I am perfectly fine with death. I don't seem to find anything that I want from this life. Everything looks like delusion and illusion. Every person looks delusional to me.

my heart goes out to you

On 8/18/2019 at 2:57 PM, non_nothing said:

I cannot solve this for quite a long time. Cannot find a way out of this. Years and years I am unsatisfied and unhappy. Every other act turns out not working towards good. I have no desire to pursue anything. I am perfectly fine with death. I don't seem to find anything that I want from this life. Everything looks like delusion and illusion. Every person looks delusional to me.

This forum isn't going to help you.

Sometimes when I'm suffering badly I give into the suffering until it gets really intense, until I'm reaching a breaking point. And then I just let it break. I think sends a really powerful message to the subconscious and can elicit some very deep change.

Like, oftentimes there is a certain urge to think or act in ways you know will probably make you feel really bad. But we never really go there fully because we're afraid to test the depths of its waters. But I think this is preventing us from really seeing it and becoming fully conscious of it. For example, thinking neurotically about how much your life sucks, and instead of resisting you choose to do it even MORE intensely. Or feeling really stressed and then you just fuel it even more to the point where you become SUPER stressed. If you feed it enough energy the structure will inevitably collapse, and you will become aware of its fleeting nature.

I am myself, heaven and hell.