koolgirl1217

me vs him.

9 posts in this topic

my boyfriend always blocks my number and all social media every time he gets angry or doesnt agree with me. I find it quiet exhausting because he seems to view the situation as me vs him instead of me and he vs the problem.  Im at the point where I cant freely express how I feel or my view because I have to be super watchful on what may be the next thing that might flip his switch again. 

Leave him. You can invest your time better than in a dude who flips and screams like a kid.

1 hour ago, koolgirl1217 said:

my boyfriend always blocks my number and all social media every time he gets angry or doesnt agree with me. I find it quiet exhausting because he seems to view the situation as me vs him instead of me and he vs the problem.  Im at the point where I cant freely express how I feel or my view because I have to be super watchful on what may be the next thing that might flip his switch again. 

How long have you been seeing each other? 

That manipulative behaviour on another cosmic level...how can you be in a relationship where there is no normal communication big red flag

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 hours ago, koolgirl1217 said:

@SFRL its been 4 years.  

Mmm that seems a bit extra. 

For a couple only together a short time I can understand such flare ups. But if you are together for a long time you would expect things to be more mellow. 

2 hours ago, SFRL said:

Mmm that seems a bit extra. 

For a couple only together a short time I can understand such flare ups. But if you are together for a long time you would expect things to be more mellow. 

That's simply not true. Complacency is a huge factor in relationships and the interactions within them. 

@koolgirl1217

you're looking for external reasons to stay with him, the solution is already there. You've tried it for 4 years, it didn't work. End it.