Daffcio

It's all meaningless so why should I do anything?

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I'm young fella in high school without life purpose and existential crisis. I can not see any reason to do anything, everything seems so shallow and fleeting, everyone is going to be forgotten and everything we built in past will be destroyed and vanished from existence. Why should I create something? I have holidays now and one day I was thinking about doing some exercises to look better when I back to school but immediately I asked myself:

>For what? To look better?

>Why do I want to look better? To be more attractive to girls? 

>Why do I care about it? It does not matter because we all be dead in 50-60 years and nobody will even remember me or things I created in 100 years. Even Jesus, Hitler, Gandhi or Yoda and George Lucas are  going to be forgotten someday.

More I ask myself that kind of questions the more I think I lived and still live just for pleasure and my own happiness  I just question everything. I get up and I ask why, I play game and ask why. And pleasure is the only answer I get from myself. I feel like I live to just live but again for what? Are we living just for feels 

For every question I ask I realize that every answer is the same. It is all pointless.

When I feel emotions which are not nice for my ego just don't care. I feel pain but i do not care at all. Why shouldn't I kill myself to release from this circle of pursuing pleasure and escaping pain?

So why bother life? Just to feel good? If that's so, how to feel good?

I do not know if this makes sense for you but that's how I feel.

And sorry for all grammar mistakes I made here, english is not my first language.

It's anything you want to create it to be. So if you want it to be pessimistic and meaningless, then that is an option. It is meaningless though in the grand scheme of things. More than likely no one will remember us in 300 years. But if you want to make it something you can enjoy, then do that. Find a meaning for it. 

Hey Daffcio

Good to hear this. 

YOU voiced my mind. 

Yes everything is useless, meaningless and waste. 

Only constant in your life is you. 

If pleasure /happiness or anything that feels nice just go with the flow. 

Just start watching Sadhguru on YouTube and question his teachings. 

I had exact questions bogging me down. 

Once you get clarity, you'll be rocking yourself with the answers. 

Start with Sadhguru & see where you float. 

Good Luck ???

The "point" is simply to be and experience each moment fully. But you are still stuck in the ego veil, so a lot of limiting survival neurotic nonsense is mixing in and making a mess in your mind.

Existence is a gallery, and in comparison to human art like paintings that can just be enjoyed visually, each moment is an artwork that can be experienced and enjoyed from every angle, sense, intensity, dimension, level of positive/negative, and the "meaning of life" is simply to experience and savour this artwork fully, whatever there is you end up doing, there is no morality or anything you "should rather do". Right here we are limited in a physical human form, but that gives us the opportunity to experience this artwork in this exact unique way, and create "limited art" based on suffering/pleasure and other dualities, which is not possible in other parts of creation with other rules.

However, you could say that indirectly this means that a good plan or goal to pursue, is to synchronize mind/body/consciousness and develop your ability to savour each moment more intensely, up to 100%, where reaching 100% presence/awareness/mindfulness is what many cultures has labeled "enlightenment". This could mean something as big as going to college and mastering a whole field, because you want to see the artwork of the experiences that degree unlock.

But there is really nothing you rather should do or rather be, let go of all the morality of Blue, expectations of Orange and rules of everyone else. Whatever you do, you'll just end up creating the unique artwork that is your life which will be placed in the gallery of existence for creation to enjoy. Become an eccentric artist and paint/write/compose 20 hours a day, or have children and watch life grow nourished by your love, or become an average Joe that barbecue and play video games with your friends every weekend. You are free to do whatever, and once you surrender to it all, you will naturally just flow, create, play, dance. Surrender does not mean "giving up" or "stop living", when you are able to, it will be like coming home and the realization will be the most obvious thing you've ever "seen".

Just be aware that the more seriously you take your thoughts and identify with the ego, which is really just a tool, the more you choose suffering, confusion an delusion, which is basically everything everyone is trying to get away from xD

10 hours ago, Daffcio said:

everyone is going to be forgotten and everything we built in past will be destroyed and vanished from existence.

How do you know that? You could actually be the one who creates a huge difference in the world, you’ll never know till you try and while trying there’s nothing wrong with feeling happy and making other people feel happy. You got this life that you can do great things with, why to waste it?

I have an opinion on everything :D

3 hours ago, The Awakened Viking said:

The "point" is simply to be and experience each moment fully. But you are still stuck in the ego veil, so a lot of limiting survival neurotic nonsense is mixing in and making a mess in your mind.

Existence is a gallery, and in comparison to human art like paintings that can just be enjoyed visually, each moment is an artwork that can be experienced and enjoyed from every angle, sense, intensity, dimension, level of positive/negative, and the "meaning of life" is simply to experience and savour this artwork fully, whatever there is you end up doing, there is no morality or anything you "should rather do". Right here we are limited in a physical human form, but that gives us the opportunity to experience this artwork in this exact unique way, and create "limited art" based on suffering/pleasure and other dualities, which is not possible in other parts of creation with other rules.

However, you could say that indirectly this means that a good plan or goal to pursue, is to synchronize mind/body/consciousness and develop your ability to savour each moment more intensely, up to 100%, where reaching 100% presence/awareness/mindfulness is what many cultures has labeled "enlightenment". This could mean something as big as going to college and mastering a whole field, because you want to see the artwork of the experiences that degree unlock.

But there is really nothing you rather should do or rather be, let go of all the morality of Blue, expectations of Orange and rules of everyone else. Whatever you do, you'll just end up creating the unique artwork that is your life which will be placed in the gallery of existence for creation to enjoy. Become an eccentric artist and paint/write/compose 20 hours a day, or have children and watch life grow nourished by your love, or become an average Joe that barbecue and play video games with your friends every weekend. You are free to do whatever, and once you surrender to it all, you will naturally just flow, create, play, dance. Surrender does not mean "giving up" or "stop living", when you are able to, it will be like coming home and the realization will be the most obvious thing you've ever "seen".

Just be aware that the more seriously you take your thoughts and identify with the ego, which is really just a tool, the more you choose suffering, confusion an delusion, which is basically everything everyone is trying to get away from xD

The full circle is that ego is god.

All my thoughts all my meaning is god.

I m god is litteral not an idea.

Sitting killing or loving. Everything is god.

All delusion is god expanding his awareness through games.

Being bias is god. Fantasy is god. Meaning is god.

Infinite power and creativity is god' is me

There is no 'no thought' 'no ego'

This is all a conceptual bs.

Edited by Aeris

On 11.8.2019 at 11:05 PM, Daffcio said:

I'm young fella in high school without life purpose and existential crisis.

On 11.8.2019 at 11:05 PM, Daffcio said:

So why bother life? Just to feel good? If that's so, how to feel good?