pluto

The 5 Universal Laws By Bashar

36 posts in this topic

Universal Law #1

“You exist…you always have and you always will. You are eternal.”

In other words, your fundamental nature is that of existence (rather than that of non-existence). You are a part of existence, therefore you are eternal, just like everything else. Existence is eternal, and since you exist, you are eternal as well!

Understanding this Universal law, I’ve found, is quite relieving. There is no need to fear your death or the idea of your non-existence, as you are eternal. It never ends, you keep on going and you keep on expanding.

So, if things aren’t going the way you’d “like” for them to, it’s ok! You have an eternity to figure everything out. Enjoy the ride!

Universal Law #2

“Everything is here and now.”

We are experiencing our consciousness through a created filter of time and space. However, this filter is simply a creation of ours that allows us to experience expansion in a linear fashion.

In “reality” everything exists in one place (here) and at one time (now). In addition, you only ever exist in this here and now moment.

Understanding this Universal law has been helpful to me, as it has helped me focus on the only thing that matters: NOW (without getting too caught up in what “was” or what “will be”).

Now is the only place you will ever be, and now is where 100% of your power is. Focus your attention here and now.

Universal Law #3

“The One is the All and the All is the One.”

Many people believe they are separate from the whole of the Universe. The entire Universe, it seems at times, is a bunch of stuff outside of “me.”

Other people, other worlds, god, spirits, etc, under this definition, feel like they are “outside” of us.

However, you ARE the entirety of existence functioning as YOU. I am the entirety of existence functioning as ME.

Understanding this Universal law has helped me in understanding that everyone I meet (here and beyond) is just ME from a different perspective. You are the me having the “you” experience, and I am the you having the “me” experience.

This is useful because it helps you understand that everyone is in this with you. We are all of the same thing, we all work together, we all need each other and rely on each other.

This fundamental law has made a massive improvement on the way I relate to other people, and to the divine.

Universal Law #4

“What you put out is what you get back.”

As a teacher of the Law of Attraction, I suppose you could say my predominant focus is Universal Law #4.

You are creating simply by getting back what you are putting out. If you are sad, reality matches you with “sad” scenarios and phenomenon in your reality. If you are happy, reality matches you with a “happy” reality.

Additionally, if you spend 90% of your time thinking about and focusing on your business, your business will take up approximately 90% of your life. If instead, you spend 90% of your time focused on your family, family will take up the bulk of your reality.

Further, if you judge others, they will judge you back. If you love others, they will love you back.

Call it karma, the Law of Attraction or Universal Law #4, there is no escaping the fact that what you put out is what you get back.

Universal Law #5

“Everything changes except for the first four…”

This final law describes the ever-changing nature of reality. No matter what we do, we are incapable of stopping change. 

Different faces, different places, different events, beliefs and ideas. Reality is constantly in flux and it is constantly expanding.

What we knew 50 years ago in many ways is highly irrelevant and inaccurate compared to what we understand today. Old information and technology is continuously revamped, improved and replaced.

Understanding this Universal law has been helpful to me, as it has helped me detach more from the idea of things needing to be constant or stable. It’s helped me move forward when things have changed, where in years past I would cling to what was.

If everything changes, and change is inevitable, you might as well go with the flow and enjoy the journey.

Just know that even though everything will change, the first four laws will remain constant no matter where you leap to next. In this way, you always have a map and you will always know what to do, no matter where the journey may lead you!

If you enjoyed this post, feel free to share it with your friends and family. After all, sharing is caring!

Author: Andrea Schulman

B R E A T H E

Yup, those are all true.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yup, those are all true.

Really? I mean, I agree with the first three, but can you really know if number 4 is true? 

I’m not denying it, but couldn’t it be the case that somebody really helps out a community and changes their life for the better, only to get killed by some thieves in the street. He certainly put out a lot, but what did he get back in return?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I would add Universal Law #6:

Everything that happens is a manifestation of Love. No exceptions.

If you cannot see how this is so, broaden your perspective until you see how it is so. Inability to see it demonstrates a narrowness of perspective.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would add Universal Law#6:

Everything that happens is a manifestation of Love. No exceptions.

@Leo Gura What took you so long?:P

15 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Love ;)

@Leo Gura Can you address my earlier post.

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

Really? I mean, I agree with the first three, but can you really know if number 4 is true? 

I’m not denying it, but couldn’t it be the case that somebody really helps out a community and changes their life for the better, only to get killed by some thieves in the street. He certainly put out a lot, but what did he get back in return?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

22 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

He spent over 9000 hours doing pickup and he earned eternal access to Absolute Love

7 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura Can you address my earlier post.

Look at your own direct experience. You are confused by the 4th law, therefore you are confused. 

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Couldn’t it be the case that somebody really helps out a community and changes their life for the better, only to get killed by some thieves in the street.

So what? This doesn't contradict the law.

When understanding such spiritual laws, you have to understand them holistically, not in this nitpicky way of yours. The law does not say that you can't have some accident befall you. Something else is being said.

Rather than trying to debunk the law, try to understand what it is trying to communicate to you.

@Leo Gura It feels as if Love is manifesting the universe in and out of existance a million times per second. As if Love allows for that ultimate freedom of movement. 

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So what? This doesn't contradict the law.

When understanding such spiritual laws, you have to understand them holistically, not in this nitpicky way of yours. The law does not say that you can't have some accident befall you. Something else is being said.

Rather than trying to debunk the law, try to understand what it is trying to communicate to you.

True that the law isn’t saying that an accident won’t befall you. But I’m saying, what if the accident befalls you straight after you put in all the work, before seeing any significant “return in investment.” 

6 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

True that the law isn’t saying that an accident won’t befall you. But I’m saying, what if the accident befalls you straight after you put in all the work, before seeing any significant “return in investment.” 

Do you really think that someone who is selflessly helping out in a poor community gives a damn about dying from thieves or getting anything back in return from that community?

20 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@How to be wise Don't resist what you already are.

Why do you tie yourself up in knots?

31 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

But I’m saying, what if the accident befalls you straight after you put in all the work, before seeing any significant “return in investment.” 

That's why you are told to be detached from the fruits of your work.

If you expect material compensation for everything you do, you'll be in a world of hurt.

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

I can relate to this (diagnosed w/ OCD and anxiety disorders). 

It’s symbolic in that, whilst trying to obsessively find a solution to things; also worrying endlessly about a future scenario, there is no satisfying answer or result to be found. If there is such a thing, it only satisfies temporarily. 

Honestly, I think people with these conditions are very intuitive and have a lot to contribute to society just by our very nature... it’s just that current societal norms and ways of living don’t bother trying to discover our potential.

22 minutes ago, AlldayLoop said:

Do you really think that someone who is selflessly helping out in a poor community gives a damn about dying from thieves or getting anything back in return from that community?

13 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@How to be wise Don't resist what you already are.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's why you are told to be detached from the fruits of your work.

If you expect material compensation for everything you do, you'll be in a world of hurt.

I’m not saying that isn’t the case. I’m just giving reasons why the statement “what you put out is what you get back” may not be true. 

@AlldayLoop Then I'm sure those moments of "clarity" must be hightened in these circumstances. They are the ones to pay heed to.:)

18 minutes ago, AlldayLoop said:

Honestly, I think people with these conditions are very intuitive and have a lot to contribute to society just by our very nature...

@AlldayLoop More awakened cultures realize these ppl as Shamans.

18 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

I’m not saying that isn’t the case. I’m just giving reasons why the statement “what you put out is what you get back” may not be true. 

Well... another way you can look at it is asking yourself the good ol’ cliched question of: “who are you?” 

And, yes, that statement you are skeptical about may or may not be true. Like how it may or may not be true that you’re reading this sentence right now.

15 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@AlldayLoop Then I'm sure those moments of "clarity" must be hightened in these circumstances. They are the ones to pay heed to most.:)

For sure. I’m blessed to have even discovered this path. I’m sure Leo is too. And you. And my next door neighbor. I feel a greater sense of hope for humanity because there is no curse to be found unless I want there to be.