Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FoxFoxFox

Invitation to let go of hate

9 posts in this topic

Hey all. I'm in a specially loving samadhi state right now. Love literally pours through every pore of my body, the walls, the ceiling, the cat sleeping on the couch and i visualize it as golden white light. This is an invitation to ALL of you to take a moment and attempt to connect with the universal love God has for all its creations. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, just say: "God, please fill me with your infinite love, and show me that you have never abandoned me. Please let your light fill my being and end all my suffering, so I can bring joy to my brothers and sisters, and ease their suffering."

I also want you to reach out to me, either in comments here or PM, with whatever that is bringing you down. I'm willing to hear your stories and lend a nonjudgmental ear to your troubles. 

Please God. Awaken my sisters and brothers to your infinite love. I beg of you. 

What's bringing me down right now is that I can't seem to feel that love you're describing :D 

Just kidding, happy for you. But only half joking really, and here's why: although even today I have felt very blissful throughout most of the day, all these talks of absolute and infinite love make me feel like I'm missing something. Then there is a sense of lack coming from ego, even if there is a deeper understanding that I am already perfect and complete.

Any tips?

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@SoonHei And I love you too. Every creature on this planet is deserving of God's selfless love. I+can+never+get+over+how+cute+fox+pups+are+_68c94e14a695f0e55edb0ceca8849dd5.jpg

1 minute ago, Gili Trawangan said:

What's bringing me down right now is that I can't seem to feel that love you're describing :D 

Just kidding, happy for you. But only half joking really, and here's why: although even today I have felt very blissful throughout most of the day, all these talks of absolute and infinite love make me feel like I'm missing something. Then there is a sense of lack coming from ego, even if there is a deeper understanding that I am already perfect and complete.

Any tips?

No you are not missing anything. You are perfect as you are. That is the key to bliss. Knowing that who you are is perfection itself. Can you seriously find a single fault with your own makeup? Don't look down on the ego. Love the ego. See how hard it tries to please you and acknowledge its efforts. It's not something to be shunned or hated. It's something to be cherished and loved. Above all forgive and forget. 

10 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Any tips?

Perhaps one of the issues is that you are trying to feel love. What does it feel like? You mentioned that you have felt bliss, but are you mistaking blissful feelings for feeling love? Perhaps love induces blissful feelings, sure. But love is love. It doesn't need you to feel anything. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance Brings up a brilliant point here. Open your heart to love. Let it melt all your demons and shadows. The bliss will come afterwards. All those anxieties and fears and wickedness that you have repressed inside you. Bring it out. Shine light on the dark creatures. Let the light of love burn them away. That is the only way. It will be scary at first, it will be uncomfortable, but let them all out. Open your heart and show it to yourself. Let it cleanse.