Sage_Elias

How to attract a Hot Witch Girlfriend

6 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Hey Leo...I think its fair to say that many persons want to see this video.

Any updates on it ?

Where did this idea come from anyway? But yea that'd be a sick video

@Sage_Elias You obviously have to sacrifice a hot goat in her honor. I mean, how do people not know this?

Facepalm.

Thought i share a  joke on the paranormal since your talking about witches.

One day at a psychic convention class the teacher asks his new students. If you believe in ghosts stand up? The whole class stands up. Great says the teacher. Teacher asks the class who knows of someone that has an encounter with a ghost and 75% of the class stands up, great says the teacher. Teacher asks again who actually seen a ghost? 50% of the class stands up. Wow great says the teacher and thinks to himself, this time i will get them so the teacher asks: Who has had sex with a ghost and one guy stands up and the teacher say wow i am impressed, did you really have sex with a ghost.

The guy says ghost ohh  i thought you said goat.

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

12 hours ago, Sage_Elias said:

@Leo Gura Hey Leo...I think its fair to say that many persons want to see this video.

Any updates on it ?

It’s been two years dude. Give it up!

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

11 hours ago, Cocolove said:

Where did this idea come from anyway? But yea that'd be a sick video

Leo said it as a joke in the video ‘paranormal phenomena.’ At 1:01:57.

Edited by How to be wise

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie