Thetruthseeker

recommended life coaching courses?

9 posts in this topic

I’m interesting in learning more, and maybe becoming a life coach. 

I’m in the UK, where I think it’s an unregulated industry (maybe it is everywhere) but just wondering if there were any courses people recommended. 

Preferably with certification at the end. But I just want the best ones as I think there’s some dodgy ones out there 

Thanks! 

Leo recommends IPEC 

Eben pagan also has a program too. It looked solid to me, I joined the master class. I liked it 

Edited by d0ornokey

Does anyone know of online education/certification? We don't have anything good here in Norway

...But what if the opposite is true?

I just requested an admissions interview with IPEC. Thanks for reminding me that Leo recommends these folks. I am very excited to see how this goes. If anyone else is already in relationship with IPEC or wants to hear how it goes for me then let me know.

I'm currently reading You're a badass book, the author is a famous couch. Check him and his book out, maybe you'll like him

On 8/5/2019 at 2:05 PM, Thetruthseeker said:

I’m interesting in learning more, and maybe becoming a life coach. 

I’m in the UK, where I think it’s an unregulated industry (maybe it is everywhere) but just wondering if there were any courses people recommended. 

Preferably with certification at the end. But I just want the best ones as I think there’s some dodgy ones out there 

Thanks! 

I hired an Ontological Coach.  Our sessions he asks me powerful questions, sometimes I have to dig deep in to my soul to answer the question only I can answer.  Ontological Coaching is a small unknown type of coaching but based on science.  His website is EricEkleCoaching.com which talks more about the style.

Edited by Gravitas
Link website

On 8/15/2019 at 1:05 PM, Froggie said:

I just requested an admissions interview with IPEC. Thanks for reminding me that Leo recommends these folks. I am very excited to see how this goes. If anyone else is already in relationship with IPEC or wants to hear how it goes for me then let me know.

Hey! Let me know how it went! I was looking into IPEC too but I havent scheduled an interview yet because I'm not sure if you can pay the course through monthly installments..

On 8/15/2019 at 9:05 PM, Froggie said:

Love to hear how you got on? :)