Maya_0

Why do you believe that subjective experiences give direct insight into reality

32 posts in this topic

Objectivity is just an idea, we think there's an objective world "out there"... but is an illusion.

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 2.8.2019. at 1:09 PM, Nahm said:

Ya, careful what you say though. There are some Truth Addicts out there that would disagree. 

@zeroISinfinity I’m avatar lazy right now. Lol. It’s a stage.    And ya, that’s a doozy...“Nature of Being” & Nature of Being. MF>♥️?

It's a stage!! You can't trick a trickster?

Being❤️ and 'nature of Being' lots of talk lack of practises. 

Time for zen stick! 

May I add that avatar Khm Khm ? it is triggering my ego. I am not feeling special anymore. ?

Tell Reiki to stop doing me. ?

@Nahm that is the maddest avatar picture of a heart I’ve ever seen! 

@Aakash It is not imagination it is Reiki. Wait until Leo discover that

Do not attach yourself to new worldview.

There is more to "Reality is infinite imagination. That's One perspective. There is none yet to come by. It will scare you to the bone hahaha. Can't wait for forum topics after those episodes. 

@zeroISinfinity ahaha yeah must be. I don’t know about reiki! But I was just pointing to the creative imagination to see the beauty in the picture. 

Also I should probably say again, I’m not a student of Leo lol! Stop associating my knowledge as his knowledge lol! I subscribe to absolute infinity which includes all. Leo is simply a perspective that can’t capture all of reality and so are you and so am I. Because it’s infinite, we just need to figure out a way to pool all our resources together, to see the possibilities that are potential. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash @zeroISinfinity  In my perspective all cartoons are real. I am living inside of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" 

B|

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Imfinite potential, Infinite perspectives, Infinite freedom, Infinite Love or simply Reiki?

You DECIDE! ???

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Edited by abrakamowse