Shaun

The Greatest Act of Love

82 posts in this topic

I always come back to all the evil that goes on in the world and I know that I myself will be on the giving or receiving end of it in some other lifetime. I still can't see how all the child abuse, murder and suffering is necessary,

I think the greatest act of love that god could ever do is to not create anything at all rather than play these sickening games with itself.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

You and me both brother, but that’s how

absolute infinity/ null void / enlightenment versions 1/2/3 / transcended trinity / god particle

decided to design it for its only purpose- being. 

We just gotta accept it and understand it for what it is 

more: excuse the multiple version of the word “god” used 

you are god, you designed it yourself ;) 

Edited by Aakash

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

you are god, you designed it yourself ;) 

Well, I am a disgusting monster of a thing then, aren't I?

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun

Just now, Shaun said:

Well, I am a disgusting monster of a thing then, aren't I?

That’s just a limited point of view. 

There is nothing that isn’t “brought into being” that isn’t because of love. 

Good and bad don’t exist. You make them up. You learned those distinctions. They aren’t real and neither are you. 

Why do you always come back to the evil when you can always come back to the love and the good? 

What's your experience right now at his very moment? What are you imagining? That's all you can take responsibility for. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

That's really going to help me when I take the form of a Chinese sweat shop worker who botches their suicide and dies in agony.

@Shaun nope a fine specimen! The classiest and most beautiful out there 

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

That's really going to help me when I take the form of a Chinese sweat shop worker who botches their suicide and dies in agony.

You don't believe that a Chinese sweat shop worker could be happy? Have you heard of hedonic adaptation? Conditions don't have much to do with happiness. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, Aakash said:

@Shaun nope a fine specimen! The classiest and most beautiful out there 

I'm really sorry but I will never see it that way until all suffering ends. I also don't agree that I am god, I am a part of the one whole, as are we all.

Okay, what about the misery I feel in the present moment? Why bother with it? It's evil to create something that will suffer. The end of all manifestation is the highest act of love. If reality could just evaporate and never come back in any way shape or form forever, that would be the for the best I think.

@Shaun you ask a question you can maybe understand with analogy and not your rational mind.

here's what you're questioning / judging when you ask about child abusers / sweat shop workers suicide in God's reality.

it's like asking the director / producer of a movie why they had a character killed or raped in a movie. it's a movie! so the asking of WHY on the basis of right/wrong/good/bad in the real world outside of movie doesn't make sense.

the movie/book is it's own little imaginary world. the author/director can do whatever they want. it is imaginary.

but to you (shaun) this feels very real.. (AS IT MUST) because you're a chracter in a movie asking about the injustice / crime .. which is relatively bad and wrong. 

but when you bring in this concept of God and then asking the WHY.. you're not asking the question correctly... like an audience member wanting to hurt or get angry at a director/writer about how the "mistreated' a character in the movie... you would be taking it too seriously!

shaun cannot get this... but YOU CAN. if you want to.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

4 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Shaun you ask a question you can maybe understand with analogy and not your rational mind.

here's what you're questioning / judging when you ask about child abusers / sweat shop workers suicide in God's reality.

it's like asking the director / producer of a movie why they had a character killed or raped in a movie. it's a movie! so the asking of WHY on the basis of right/wrong/good/bad in the real world outside of movie doesn't make sense.

the movie/book is it's own little imaginary world. the author/director can do whatever they want. it is imaginary.

but to you (shaun) this feels very real.. (AS IT MUST) because you're a chracter in a movie asking about the injustice / crime .. which is relatively bad and wrong. 

but when you bring in this concept of God and then asking the WHY.. you're not asking the question correctly... like an audience member wanting to hurt or get angry at a director/writer about how the "mistreated' a character in the movie... you would be taking it too seriously!

shaun cannot get this... but YOU CAN. if you want to.

Shaun or any suffering entity shouldn't have been created in the first place, that's my point. If I was really god and could get my full power, I'd end everything.

Just now, Shaun said:

Shaun or any suffering entity shouldn't have been created in the first place, that's my point. If I was really god and could get my full power, I'd end everything.

and that's why "you" don't have full power. Think about it. What if it was given to a bratty 15 year old? Suicide rates would be much higher than normal. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

10 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Okay, what about the misery I feel in the present moment? Why bother with it? It's evil to create something that will suffer. The end of all manifestation is the highest act of love. If reality could just evaporate and never come back in any way shape or form forever, that would be the for the best I think.

You want freedom from the things you’re refusing to give up.

You assume reality. 

Yoy assume morality and good and bad. 

You there are even other people. 

You assume evil.

You assume there’s even such a thing as “manifestation”.

That which neither goes or stops is what’s fundamentally true and real. 

8 minutes ago, Shaun said:

You need to build a toolbox for pulling yourself out of that state. Getting out in nature, grounding, crystals, a vision board, pictures that inspire you on Pinterest, a good book, exercise, whatever it is that does it for you. 

SHAUN!!! You can't improve the world from the position that thinks it's all shit. Don't let your light, your brilliance, your God given gifts go to waste. 

Source, the universe, and mother Earth thinks that you are amazing. She worked really hard to make you, and to make this world for you to enjoy and you want to reject her gift. Can you imagine how sad that makes her? You need to align yourself with her will to be happy. You know why? Because she is you. 

@Shaun to understand your outcry here. picture this...

it's like Harry Potter saying I should have never been created! 

Harry Potter isn't created! He is only given life in the reader's mind... when read. 

Shaun is given life when YOU (Life's Reader) become aware of Shaun-y energies.

hard truth. there is no should or shouldn't in reality. Reality just is. Because God willed it so.

Harry Potter doesn't choose that he maybe created... and then also "choose" to say I should not have been created.

Only way Harry Potter can say I should not have been created is if the author writes that as a line of his dialogue. 

There is no Harry Potter or any of the characters in his world. All of it is created in the mind of the author. 

Same as Shaun here! exclaiming that he should not have been created! That's a dialogue God wrote for this Shaun to say... and well, the confusion which follows it as well... 

Love for you ma brotha <3 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

8 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

You want freedom from the things you’re refusing to give up.

You assume reality. 

Yoy assume morality and good and bad. 

You there are even other people. 

You assume evil.

You assume there’s even such a thing as “manifestation”.

That which neither goes or stops is what’s fundamentally true and real. 

Not here to be fed solipsism.

7 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Shaun to understand your outcry here. picture this...

it's like Harry Potter saying I should have never been created! 

Harry Potter isn't created! He is only given life in the reader's mind... when read. 

Shaun is given life when YOU (Life's Reader) become aware of Shaun-y energies.

hard truth. there is no should or shouldn't in reality. Reality just is. Because God willed it so.

Harry Potter doesn't choose that he maybe created... and then also "choose" to say I should not have been created.

Only way Harry Potter can say I should not have been created is if the author writes that as a line of his dialogue. 

There is no Harry Potter or any of the characters in his world. All of it is created in the mind of the author. 

Same as Shaun here! exclaiming that he should not have been created! That's a dialogue God wrote for this Shaun to say... and well, the confusion which follows it as well... 

Love for you ma brotha <3 

That's it then. There's really no escape from reality, is there? It's really fucking haunting me in the back of my mind every single day. When I feel happy and talk to nice women or whatever, it's there haunting me in the background. 

Just now, Shaun said:

Not here to be fed solipsism.

Lol solipsism assumes there is such a thing as a person just experiencing. 

There is no experience and there is no you. 

Hence why you can’t give up your moralism of how you think the world should be. Notice how that has everything to do with you, your preferences, your demands, your perceptions, your interpretations, etc. nothing to do with life itself. You can’t seem to accept that the only reason you feel this way is because of your selfish point of view which is caused by ignorance because you believe that you are a person who needs to survive when in fact, there is no you to be found there. 

1 minute ago, kieranperez said:

Lol solipsism assumes there is such a thing as a person just experiencing. 

There is no experience and there is no you. 

Hence why you can’t give up your moralism of how you think the world should be. Notice how that has everything to do with you, your preferences, your demands, your perceptions, your interpretations, etc. nothing to do with life itself. You can’t seem to accept that the only reason you feel this way is because of your selfish point of view which is caused by ignorance because you believe that you are a person who needs to survive when in fact, there is no you to be found there. 

My direct experience is undeniable proof that there is an experience. If there was no experience, then I would have not made my post.