abrakamowse

Advice on Online Shop for T-Shirt

22 posts in this topic

I am thinking in begin to sell T-Shirts online on RedBubble.

Any advice?

This is one of the Designs, is not finished but I just want to see if it seems like a good idea. Maybe I will add a text around there which says "WHO AM I?"

or similar... Not sure about it...

BigQuestionTShirt-Web.jpg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

If you market it correctly via Instagram and Facebook, then yes it can work. B|

1 hour ago, fridjonk said:

If you market it correctly via Instagram and Facebook, then yes it can work. B|

Thanks! I will do that.

;)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Maybe can you simplified the desing. It has to be the clean as possible. 

48 minutes ago, Jonac said:

Maybe can you simplified the desing. It has to be the clean as possible. 

Mmhhh... Ok. I will have that in mind, maybe I do another inking more simplified and clean. It can be a good idea.

I did it that way because it was supposed to be an hommage to my favorite artist Moebius, and his style is super detailed. He uses a lot of lines to create 3D shadows and textures.

But I think it can be a good idea to do it more simple.

8 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@abrakamowse Maybe leave the question mark white and the rest as is?

Maybe, that could be a possibility. Another thing it came to my mind was to do it more "graphic", maybe a bolder line and not so much shadow and details. Something like this... not so simple but similar... I will try both and i will post them.

standing-man.png

@Natasha  I think it was done for that hehehehe... I just googled man icons and it appeared.

My idea is something more detailed and the line not so thick, something with a thiner line and more detailed... I will do something this weekend probably.

;)

@Natasha  Thanks!  :)

On 29/07/2019 at 8:14 AM, abrakamowse said:

I am thinking in begin to sell T-Shirts online on RedBubble.

Any advice?

This is one of the Designs, is not finished but I just want to see if it seems like a good idea. Maybe I will add a text around there which says "WHO AM I?"

or similar... Not sure about it...

BigQuestionTShirt-Web.jpg

Nice design. I would have not added text like who am i in it coz like its giving away what artist meant by his design easily. Let the people guess oh what is that design mean on @abrakamowse t shirt. Does it mean he is thinking who am i or something else ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@abrakamowse Rufi and Klee are leaving Etsy, because of the new shipping policies and other changes that Etsy is implementing now. In this video they share what other sites/marketing avenues are good ones for selling your arts and stuff (from 7:45 - 8:20 mins)

58 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Nice design. I would have not added text like who am i in it coz like its giving away what artist meant by his design easily. Let the people guess oh what is that design mean on @abrakamowse t shirt. Does it mean he is thinking who am i or something else ?

Cool, thanks @Harikrishnan for the advice, maybe you are right and I am being too obvious. Thanks for the input!

31 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@abrakamowse Rufi and Klee are leaving Etsy, because of the new shipping policies and other changes that Etsy is implementing now. In this video they share what other sites/marketing avenues are good ones for selling your arts and stuff (from 7:45 - 8:20 mins)

Thanks @Natasha I will take a look at it. Good to have some reference from people who have experience in selling T-Shirts and stuff online. Good!!

Cool T-shirt.

Do you like comedy? I used to watch Jay Leno. I don't like him that much, but he was a famous and talented TV comedian. That's an example. On YouTube, Smosh used to be very funny and famous. They used to sell an app that only said, "Shut up!!!" when you clicked on it. One dollar per app per download. They sold that for 3 million dollars. Their T-shirts with Smosh logos also sold well. In other words, products are usually mixed in with talents, like being a comedian. Do you have a skill that you love to express? Comedy, art, science, teaching, etc.? Of course, later you could express non-duality jokes on your T-shirts. 

@Key Elements  I like comedy a lot, and yes I was thinking to do something with paradoxes in a funny way. 

Saying some truths in a funny way or in a way we are not used too, that can be funny too. Long time ago I was thinking about doing some open mics hehehe to see how it is to say jokes in front of the public.

I know Jay Leno, he's cool. My favorites comedian for stand up or Night Shows are Conan and Jimmy Kimmel. I even did an illustration for Conan like a Superhero, I think it is in his website, let me check... if I find it I send you the link.

:P

@Key Elements  hahaha That was so funny. I don't know if I will be as funny as them, but... I have to try hehehe...

This is the one I was telling you about from Conan, Bruce Timm, the guy who did Batman Animated created a superhero version of conan and they animated it Lol... so cool...

Thanks @Key Elements  I will do that! :-)