Conrad

You are not God, God is you

92 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

That happens to me very often... like a gentle push on the forefront, right?

@abrakamowse  Like the Neo user profile pic.

Got me thinking. In the movie the matrix there was either the red pill or the blue pill to choose from. Where's the turquoise pill?xD

3 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

The Kyballion had a nice phrase to emphasize this: "God is in the earthworm but the earthworm is far from God" 

Ehh, not quite right in my opinion. God is not in the earthworm, God IS the earthworm. So how can the earthworm be far from God, it is already God!

Edited by Conrad

@Conrad The earthworm is closer to God because it does not know it is. It just IS

But this is all just creating distinctions.:)

12 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:
2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Conrad

But this is all just creating distinctions.:)

That's wassup. :)

@Conrad Misconceptions must be God too. ? You’re so God you were God without even knowing. Only God could pull that off. Well done sir.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just now, Nahm said:

@Conrad Misconceptions must be God too. ?

Yes, so must the ego, the unconscious, duality, the relative, delusions, falsehood. Everything.

On a side note, I must say something important about me. I believe, actually, now I know, I'm permanently conscious of God sober, although not fully yet. ''I'' can become conscious of myself as God by pure will, by just putting my attention and focus on it. I can by will consciously see through my eyes as God. I can by will know God as He is. etc. It's strange, I don't know how or why it happens to me, but it's the truth. Like right now, I just became conscious that God looked through ''my eyes''.

This happens every day several times. Sometimes I just forget and get lost in other stuff, but mostly when alone I'm always in some God state. It feels like there is nothing more to know, but it won't get away from me so it must mean one thing: I have to become fully conscious of myself as God. I need to do smoke some weed tomorrow and do some intense focus and attention work.

5 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I just became conscious that God looked through ''my eyes''.

Nice that your discovering this for yourself. Now trancend the "middle man".

3 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Nice that your discovering this for yourself. Now trancend the "middle man".

What is this ''middle man'' ?

4 minutes ago, Conrad said:

What is this ''middle man'' ?

The Pope

xDxDxD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

6 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

The Pope

xDxDxD

xD But like really, what the fuck is this middle man? First time I hear it xD 

3 minutes ago, Conrad said:

@Conrad God has no intermediary. 

@cetus56 Ah I see. I'm actually aware of that. I just used me and I, but that would be false for there is no such thing other than as a mere word. God must be doing this to itself, being the only existent. This isn't happening to someone, I'm not doing anything, it's all God. I'm conscious of that. I was just a little sloppy with my words I guess. What can you do with words... 

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

@abrakamowse  Like the Neo user profile pic.

Got me thinking. In the movie the matrix there was either the red pill or the blue pill to choose from. Where's the turquoise pill?xD

The Wachosky Brothers didn't know about spiral dynamics for sure ... Turquoise would have done much more sense. 

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

3 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

The Wachosky Brothers didn't know about spiral dynamics for sure ... Turquoise would have done much more sense. 

:P

@abrakamowse They should have consulted "The Oracle":P

9 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@abrakamowse They should have consulted "The Oracle":P

The OracLeo

xD

Haha I just became conscious that I (God) is the music I'm listening to right now. What a feeling I got. God is literally everything. I'm not making this shit up, I actually became conscious that I and the music I'm listening to is The One. Call me deluded or special, I don't care. Right now I'm conscious that the computer is I (God), I'm literally typing this with God's fingers and using His Mind to write them. It can't be otherwise, how can it be otherwise. 

My state suddenly elevated, I'm looking at my room and I see the One in everything, the whole room and all the objects in it are It. All is One! :D 

7 minutes ago, Conrad said:

My state suddenly elevated, I'm looking at my room and I see the One in everything, the whole room and all the objects in it are It. All is One! :D 

That's the "middle man" I'm talking about. Now you know WTF it is.

@cetus56  No, there is no middle man here brother. You don't understand what's happening right now. The One is manifesting itself in everything. The music, the beings in the music video inside my computer screen, my room, all objects around me, myself, this forum, these words, my hand typing this, all have become One. The One is being conscious of all of this, is all of this. Why argue with me Cetus, there is only One. All is One! The One, who is you and I and everything, is now talking to Himself. You are The One reading this, I am the One writing this, but it's the same One.  

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

All is one in a guostshell