Conrad

Weed - God spoke to me and made me realize what I need to do

17 posts in this topic

Yesterday while smoking weed God literally told me in a way no one can understand that ''You don't know how but I do. You don't know how I am Everything and You, but I know. You don't know, but I do. I made you conscious of Me and that there is Only Me and that is the Truth, but you don't know how. But I do. Only I know.'' And that gave me a sense of freedom. This was so powerful and gave me such a sense of freedom. It was God, have no doubt about it. I felt it, became conscious and aware of it. Then I proceeded to inquire and a voice said ''You know now. Everything is Me. I am you. Now you need to fix your life and live in freedom.'' 

So the greatest plan that came to mind was to move back to Tyrkia and live the rest of my life there. Marry, have max 2 babies and just live. I have no future here in Norway, this is not the life I want. I want freedom. And in Tyrkia I will have it.

PUT YOUR HANDZ DOWN

Give me thus weed right now

14 minutes ago, Aeris said:

PUT YOUR HANDZ DOWN

Give me thus weed right now

I would if I could, this stuff will take you to heaven :)

@SriBhagwanYogi I'm not gonna lie, I was a little scared of the whole thing because something or rather no-thing literally took over my mind somehow. I didn't know what to expect but I knew that it was going to be okay, which it became and was. It was pure love. I understood that I didn't understand, but at the same time in that understanding, I understood. I know it was God because it was His presence among other things, I have felt it before. It's the same One I became aware and conscious of from the very beginning. 

Sorry no, there is no way 'how to' and 'becoming', I'm sure you are in contact with It in some sense, but it doesn't speak like that, that's the type of speech that wants to make sense of it with words, I know that because I know that voice 

6 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Sorry no, there is no way 'how to' and 'becoming', I'm sure you are in contact with It in some sense, but it doesn't speak like that, that's the type of speech that wants to make sense of it with words, I know that because I know that voice 

Once again, no one can understand this but me because it was my experience. 

2 hours ago, Conrad said:

I want freedom. And in Tyrkia I will have it.

Isn't Turkey a deeply traditional Muslim country Stage Blue? Doesn't sound like freedom to me. Why do you think your family left Turkey and moved to Norway in the first place? 9_9

2 hours ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

I’d be the last to agree with this kinda god speak stuff a year ago but it’s true, I know as well first hand. God will let you know when IT wants to and when it does you will know. Lol. 

3 hours ago, Conrad said:

Yesterday while smoking weed God literally told me in a way no one can understand that ''You don't know how but I do. You don't know how I am Everything and You, but I know. You don't know, but I do. I made you conscious of Me and that there is Only Me and that is the Truth, but you don't know how. But I do. Only I know.'' And that gave me a sense of freedom. This was so powerful and gave me such a sense of freedom. It was God, have no doubt about it. I felt it, became conscious and aware of it. Then I proceeded to inquire and a voice said ''You know now. Everything is Me. I am you. Now you need to fix your life and live in freedom.'' 

So the greatest plan that came to mind was to move back to Tyrkia and live the rest of my life there. Marry, have max 2 babies and just live. I have no future here in Norway, this is not the life I want. I want freedom. And in Tyrkia I will have it.

I must ask you have you inquired into what it meant. I’m sure you’ll get answer back. Perhaps there’s a lot about the way you live that is half assed or out right dysfunctional. No judgement if so but get some more clarity on this message. It will only help you. This sounds like a serious message and God can be very serious sometimes. Deadly even. Take it seriously man and find out more if you haven’t. 

Edited by Mu_

No because God doesn't know how either, there's no how in this matter

@Keyhole It's over for good with my gf, I forced her to move on. Not because she didn't want me to help her become conscious of God but because of other reasons I don't want to talk about. I had no choice left although I didn't really want to do it.

@Beginner Mind Two big jays in a row, strong green.

@Natasha  I don't care if it's a Muslim country, I have most of my family there. We have a big house which my father told me he could give me and my grandfather will help me find a good woman to marry he said. Money is no problem, we have a business in Turkey which will support me more than enough. I'm going there and living the rest of my life there, the decision has already been made. 

@Mu_ I have taken it seriously and I think I know what it meant. My life is basically a mess here in Norway, so you are kinda right. I have no future here in Norway. I will continue to smoke weed in Turkey, I have many contacts and friends who smoke there. Better stuff than here in Norway. The journey will never end. 

@AlwaysBeNice God is All-Knowing. There is a how in this matter, but you don't know it. Only God does.

18 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Conrad I see, well, onwards towards a new adventure!

Indeed. :)

41 minutes ago, Conrad said:

@Natasha  I don't care if it's a Muslim country, I have most of my family there. We have a big house which my father told me he could give me and my grandfather will help me find a good woman to marry he said. Money is no problem, we have a business in Turkey which will support me more than enough. I'm going there and living the rest of my life there, the decision has already been made. 

I used to live across from Turkey over the Black Sea in Odessa, Ukraine. Turkey is a good country to live in economically-wise. We had a lot of people immigrating there. And a relative of mine still works there as a nanny for a family and loves it.

3 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I used to live across from Turkey over the Black Sea in Odessa, Ukraine. Turkey is a good country to live in. We had a lot of people immigrating there. And a relative of mine still works there as a nanny for a family and loves it.

That's cool. :)

56 minutes ago, Conrad said:

@AlwaysBeNice God is All-Knowing. There is a how in this matter, but you don't know it. Only God does.

How about what? 

7 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

How about what? 

What's the point, you insist that there is no how but I tell you I became conscious that there is a how and even why but I simply don't know yet. For now, I'm happy with God knowing it and I'm happy I became conscious that God knows why and how. Basically, why and how God is literally everything. The mind can't grasp this. I must become conscious of it somehow, maybe one day I will.