Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jerrypua

Find my life purpose OR pursuit financial freedom???

9 posts in this topic

I'm in the middle of these two things and don't know what to do.

Currently I'm working in my online business, it's not something that I truly like but I know that I will eventually make a lot of money.
Btw, this business takes a lot of my time that's why sometimes I would like to do something that I truly love.

I'm still working at my job but I want to leave from there asap, I'm tired of working for somebody else and not be able to do what I want to do because I have to be at work.

The last weeks i felt like tired and really confused.
I launched some products and ended up losing money again. I've lost thousands of dollars with negative ROI.

I bought the Life Purpose Course a few months ago and the reason that I haven't studied it yet it's because my plan was to achieve my financial goals first and then focus on my life purpose. But as I said before, Starting and running a business is not easy at all. Sometimes I get tired like asking me why am I doing this.. I thought yeah, I'm just going to make my first hundreds of thousand or probably my first million and then I'm going to focus on my life purpose but it's not that simple.

Do you guys have any thoughts about this?

I'm not completely sure whether to put my time and to achieve my financial goals first or start finding and working in my life purpose.

I would love to start someday my own clothing brand, I already have the story, kinda know my target audience because I would wear it, and it's not only about that, I want to give people a message through my brand.

But starting a clothing business takes a lot of time and I can't see myself working more years where i'm at right now.

Could be a good idea to work towards my financial independence first to have more time to do what I love and to do what I truly want to do without distractions like work or anything else?

Pickup is my passion as well and one of my goals is to become a master PUA.

But my last goal is to be enlightened, I'm trying to follow the "Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs To Self-Actualize" (Awesome video that Leo shoot in the past).

Edited by jerrypua
Added some of my passions

6 hours ago, jerrypua said:

I would love to start someday my own clothing brand, I already have the story, kinda know my target audience because I would wear it, and it's not only about that, I want to give people a message through my brand.

I love this. You don’t have to go big on your passion, start with small steps first and see where it leads.

I have an opinion on everything :D

Advanced issues found

7 hours ago, jerrypua said:

But starting a clothing business takes a lot of time and I can't see myself working more years where i'm at right now.

Can you change jobs to something that you can sustain while you work towards launching a clothing business? This may involve staying in the field that you do now but changing to a better work environment (people matter!), or changing to something else entirely which is nevertheless stable and less demanding and leaves you some energy to work on the clothing business. 

I believe that in most cases when a passion is followed the financial independence will become a side-effect. Unless you chose a market field where there isn't a lot of demand or that is oversaturated such as like becoming a global plastic cutlery supplier.

Just make sure that the highest vision of your life purpose is not to make a lot of money. That will always backfire on you. The goal needs to be higher than that. Think about contribution and how will the humanity benefit from your life purpose. If a bus runs you over tomorrow, what gifts will the world be robbed of? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@jerrypua  Just start drop-shipping via Shopify and learn on Facebook ads. It's the best and easiest way to earn BIG money online, and it's not boring at all. Once you have enough, then start chasing your passion or enlightenment or whatever. Gabriel St-Germain is the only guy you should watch and learn from. 

no contradiction between pursing life passion and achieving financial freedom!

if you fully immerse in your life passion, you would come up with creative ideas and insights which will help you to gain large amount of money from that. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

why not become financially independent through your life purpose?

On 23/07/2019 at 10:55 AM, Michael569 said:

I believe that in most cases when a passion is followed the financial independence will become a side-effect. Unless you chose a market field where there isn't a lot of demand or that is oversaturated such as like becoming a global plastic cutlery supplier.

Just make sure that the highest vision of your life purpose is not to make a lot of money. That will always backfire on you. The goal needs to be higher than that. Think about contribution and how will the humanity benefit from your life purpose. If a bus runs you over tomorrow, what gifts will the world be robbed of? 

Or musician and any works of art.

Though this is a goal above monney. Beauty

On 7/22/2019 at 3:06 AM, jerrypua said:

I'm not completely sure whether to put my time and to achieve my financial goals first or start finding and working in my life purpose.

Could be a good idea to work towards my financial independence first to have more time to do what I love and to do what I truly want to do without distractions like work or anything else?

Don't stress yourself, just do whatever universe offers you at the moment and direct your life towards whatever attracts your mind at given time (everything is just killing of time :D).

You are already here so you have advantage, mind that you always incorporate any (spiritual, physical, consciousness, etc.) practice into your day and your story will evolve as it should.

Distractions never disappear, your approach to distractions is going to change.