Becks

Quantum mechanics explaining a possible worldwide phenomenon?

77 posts in this topic

I found that I really enjoy contemplating quantum mechanics and so and after doing some research on the topic ( not a whole lot but I have a BASIC understanding of quantum mechanics ) I have found a radical idea which may begin to question and attempt to explain the effect technology has on us and our lives as humans...

So my idea is that using quantum tunneling, we can being to question why our smart devices get "outdated", or starts to "lag" as time progresses. Basically all our modern technology uses transistors which are built so compactly with particles both positive and negative that they can only fit so many into one small chip or Intel core with the technology that they have now. So as these energies or electrons basically tunnel out (really teleporting) and transform into who knows what, maybe it's what we observe from our devices... but if these particles run out of particles in the core to teleport towards it's intended use, then our devices are definitely "aging", until it gets so old that it stops working? Technological death ?

I really dont know the answer but the real question is that if these particles are basically teleporting, then I must be open to how our devices can influence us and our minds... even at a collective level. 

Thoughts ?... I actually was not much interested in physics before, but quantum mechanics has really got me thinking ....

@Becks  Quantum tunneling is when subatomic particles pass thru impossible barriers.  Quantum tunneling is mysticism in a nutshell.  

And yes you should immerse yourself in physics because it is the imagination of God.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

If I understand right your trying to say that you want to stop energy transformation. This is impossible, unless the source itself is an infinitely generated source of energy. 

There will always be energy transformation because of chemical reactions. Heat for example is always produced as a result of lithium batteries using reverse reactions to power your device. 

However, there’s no reason to say the idea is totally impossible, if you find a method to do so. It’s stated that the government may have hidden Nicola Tesla energy harnessing device which actually created energy out of cosmic energy. So i would be lying if I said you couldn’t find away to make the source infinite. This would put a lot of businesses out of business and so you wouldn’t even be allowed to market such a product. You would get lobbied or killed basically. 

Therefore its impossible to stop the energy transformation happening in devices. Technology needs to become obsolete so companies can produce more. It’s an inherent bug in the system itself that causes the device to die created by the company themselves . If you marketed a fully functional product- you would go out of business. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash quantum tunneling is an actual phenomenon..photons in the center of the sun leverage quantum tunneling to escape the sun....it defies logic.  Quantum physics also defies logic but scientists today don't wanna acknowledge it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 like I said, I’m not saying the idea is impossible whatever method you tried to use. If electrons actually escape their given atom and can jump, then it’s a more viable option than creating an infinite energy source. The issue is what would you do to replace the electrons that were lost From the atom it came from. It would still require an infinite energy source. 

Energy is neither lost nor gained. Until it comes from an infinite source I.e the sun which is a source of energy due to nuclear fission. To create such an energy source here on earth would require a hydron collider ( I think) 

edit: I should also say that I’m not talking as an absolutist, even though my tone of voice may seem. I am open to having my mind changed and it is actually a genius idea. Good luck with your contemplation

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Wow thanks for the insight! Gives me more to contemplate!

@Inliytened1 it is msyticsim, so I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where we can transcend  "mysticsim" and "science" into one ! Maybe our society can head there ? And what will be the implications of this to our society ?

@Becks dont get confused.  Reality is an Infinite Mind.  It is imagining science.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 since reality is an infinite mind and imagining science, it can therefore imagine a science which attempt to explain mysticism somehow through our language, and can maybe be profound to more people in this "physical" world we live in which is an imagination really :). There will then be all the different versions and possibilities existing to infinity. Which really just points to why our world is so beautiful and filled with infinite love ...

Edited by Becks

@Becks Wow such a lovely answer , your going places becks. I hope you realise how intelligent and open your mind is :) 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash that's really meaningful to me :) I'm really glad I found this forum, us interacting about these topics is really really profound !

@Becks it did.  And it does.  But scientists today don't want to acknowledge the profound and radical implications of what quantum mechanics reveals about reality!

Welcome to the forum xD

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Becks

Since this duality is not infinite, everything that it contains must one day die. So what a man would not create must erode once. As for quanta, quantum computers will be the real leap of humanity. Everything will be accelerating at an exponential pace due to their extraordinary computing power. It is likely that cyber wars await us.

At present, non-materialism is what's known as a non-conversation when it comes to self actualisation.

Most of speculation here is merely delusional, at present, the metaphysical has evolved into group-centric, which means its now protected by its owners where perceived (not necessarily actual) outsiders are perceived as "materialists" when in reality such persons are just engaging in quantum tunneling into their own delusions about life.

Most people that speculate on these subjects don't even understand quantum physics let alone being able to provide proper realisations that aid self actualisation. Its pure conjecture, pure thought experiment.

These people act like they can perceive the non-physical even though perception of any kind, even feeling and intuition is what's known as physical.

There's no such thing as non-material, there's just gradients of material, not realising this just shows you how much independent thought these folk have put into it.

And @Inliytened1 try not to tie yourself up with this stuff, quantum mechanics arose out of science so you're talking nonsense, its not like it was created by a guy in a cave meditating though the imagination can easily lead us to postulate things beyond being the practical physical.

I recommend thinking more critically about these things, these experiments ARE DONE BY SCIENTISTS not mysticists so for you to say such things is nonsense.

Please don't mislead by pretending that you can use the metaphysical in any way shape or form to benefit your existence in any way other than to form part of your theorisation. If you can, please explain very specifically exactly how you do so and I'll show you how that is just physical.

"Scientists today (..)!" is just a delusional label you're creating in your mind and you have literally zero idea what the real consensus is beyond your partial understandings of what is represented in the media. There would be literally thousands of scientists in support of quantum mechanics in many different ways, after all, there are THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of scientists in the world working on that very subject.

People on this forum really need to show more respect to self honesty, it really sounds like they're just show boating sharing there "beliefies" rather than demonstrating that they're capable of and looking to engage in the proper examination of subjects from an extremely self honest perspective.

Edited by possibilities

Its also extremely ignorant to say that any activity whatsoever, so of any kind in reality, is illogical. It shows a lack of open mindedness, all that simply needs to be concluded is that the logic on how that thing which looks to be contrary to how we believed something should normally behave is not yet known. Its analogous to when you notice behaviour from another person that seems to be unusual, its not that they're "outside the laws of logic", that's ridiculous and dogmatic, its much more sensible rather to simply assume that the logic on how they operate is not yet well understood.

There's no basis by which anyone can argue for throwing logic in the bin, zero.

If anyone here can provide such an example I'd love to hear it. I will personally wire you $10,000 if you're able to but I know you're most likely completely full of shit.

Whether its telepathy, speaking to aliens through psychedelics, traveling to the 100th dimension in reality if there is one, unbelievable transcendental meditation or whatever it is, its ridiculous to assume these things can't be explained using logic. Any dogmatic notion here sound like escapism, after all, they use logic to pronounce their lack of faith in logic, that shows you the likelihood of denial operating there.

Edited by possibilities

Best advice I can give many people on this forum = don't talk about things you simply do not understand and question what you believe to be your understanding so you're less likely to fall for something like the dunning–kruger effect.

Many people on here come across as pretenders. I feel it very strongly sometimes. It creates a delusional atmosphere.

@possibilities I've studied quantum mechanics in depth so i know what I'm talking about  and how it reveals the truth about reality in subtle ways - but i know this because I've also awoken by becoming the Absolute -- by becoming a mystic.

Have you done either?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Interesting, can you describe in your own words what a dimensionless memory parameter is?

Could you explain in your own words, what "becoming the absolute" means?

As well as, a mystic?

And of course it does, its nothing new under the sun and you should already know that there are plenty of scientists working on the problem so it surprises me that you would make such a blanket statement.

@possibilities if you want me to answer your questions then maybe consider answering mine?  Its a two way street.  But how does your question play into quantum physics?  We are discussing quantum mechanics here so let's stick to topic - it is basically 4 general areas - quantum entanglement, the wave-particle duality,  principles of uncertainty/probability, and quantization of certain physical properties.  We can discuss any area if you would like - but basically the crux of the matter is that matter at the smallest level exists as fields of possibilities...when viewed by the perceiver they collapse into a particular form such that the perceiver and what is being perceived are directly entangled.   

The final nail was put in the coffin of materialism and classical physics in the 1980s with some follow up experiments to the double slit experiment - which proved that light is both a wave and a particle depending on how it is being perceived.

There are still some scientists out there trying to disspell this but it's not gonna happen.  

I can answer your other questions if you are being open minded and truly want to know the answers.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.