Aakash

My personal spiral dynamics rankings for enlightened beings

146 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

I believe what has been referred to in some hindu and Buddhist texts as the ineffability of Being itself.

Ohh sorry yeah i didn't read this part 

yeah lol thats what absolute infinity is lol 

the inefficable LOL 

that is god 

The place with no inside or outside, it is exsistence itself 

or "nirvana" as the only spiritual term i enjoy using for describing the absolute 

thats where all enlightenment leads up to. 

And how do i know this, because in my omniscients, i imagined it and so i became it, because you know lol imagination/ reality breaks down 

LOOL, so yeah i've experienced it for literally a hyper second/ nanosecond from the nanosecond i imagined it. the only way to describe it was an infinitesimal unit of time lol. thats how long it lasted

but i did this from duality , not non-duality. in other words, i fused non -duality into duality not the other way around, where people infuse duality into non-duality. it doesn't sound like there's much of a difference, but its slight. as in it leads you to the same place, just the method is different

lol conceptual enlightenment

and a befitting title lol.... the prince of hell (duality) because you know lol the inefficable is the king of hell lolololol

Edited by Aakash

30 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ What you really want is to go to stage teal, where you are able to express the truth through direct communication without the use of words and symbols. 

That's what your trying to do here basically lol. 

still what your trying to do will work, but trying to bring people into silence is a difficult game to play lol. your words have to point to the exact being you currently are, whilst removing the mental cognition of the viewer trying to grasp your understanding with their mind. 

:ph34r: its like i said i'm opening out options for people 

I'm saying you will have an impact on the world, on an unimaginable scale if you trek all the way up there 

side note: i think its inaccurate to call himself the king of hell , i'll reword it to the prince of hell  xD

Interesting point of view on how to bring one into silence. Here I’m breaking down beliefs of the mind to let what’s underneath so to speak reveal itself naturally. Words and symbols like you may already be aware can be used to unwrap at the level of confusion itself since the confusion is in words sometimes. Also you can look at words and symbols as Self itself being used on Self to reveal itsSelf.

again and I think this is something you can learn is Self is always Self from the start to the end of the Spiral and as all ‘stuff’ that doesn’t fall within the realm of the spiral.  When you truely get this you understand that perfection is always the case and all spiral consciousness stages are no higher or lower.  Yiu start to see the love that’s always been there in all of those so called stages and an appreciation for each and everything. 

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ Yeah i get you 

You may be right, as you would be 

still your understanding is not transferable in the realm of infinite consciousness 

things must supercede themselves by nature of infinite consciousness and this includes the idea of enlightenment being the endpoint of life itself. There has not been a Holistic integration of everything and nothing. (as their concepts) used to guide the direction of humanity and this is what i find special about spiral dynamics. It solves that very issue. 

I told you, we know spiral dynamics is outside of enlightenment, because its contained within. But not the "conceptual understanding" of enlightenment and therefore, it will be superceded by the inefficable itself. because the inefficable is all possibilties itself. The nature of the inefficable is only one part of living life. The other part is to actually live a dualistic life as the inefficable and that's when everyone has their "i" as it. This is when hell and heaven merge and it will be paradise. But it's more complicated than that. Because like i said infinite consciousness is infinite. We aren't alone in our universe. There are still squirrels etc.. you get my point. what about them lol 

i'm talking about 100,000 years into the future

9 hours ago, Mu_ said:

If you’ve found a answer to a why that has answered and fulfilled you profoundly then I am happy for you and I hope you share your joy and let it guide you which you are doing. I genuinely feel there’s something behind your sharing, a love of sorts and it’s reaching people.  

And to clarify I’m not saying there isn’t or I’m more right or correct in my words. This is just where I stand atm and could change.

You're clearly an advanced practitioner. That is great. Which is why I am nudging you to go one step further. Do not stop until you have a direct consciousness of why Creation is happening.

See my next blog video where I will explain it. But as you know, no explanation can do these things justice. You must discover it for yourselves. All I can do is tell you that I've done it and that it is possible and highly worthwhile.

Keep questioning:

Why life?

Why life?

Why life?

What is the purpose?

What is the point?

Why is it like this?

Why creation?

Why is God doing this?

What is God up to?

Why life?

Why form?

Why humans?

Why animals?

Why evolution?

Why all of this?

What the fuck is it for?

Why life?!!!!

I must know! I will not stop until I know!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're clearly an advanced practitioner. That is great. Which is why I am nudging you to go one step further. Do not stop until you have a direct consciousness of why Creation is happening.

See my next blog video where I will explain it. But as you know, no explanation can do these things justice. You must discover it for yourselves. All I can do is tell you that I've done it and that it is possible and highly worthwhile.

Keep questioning:

Why life?

Why life?

Why life?

What is the purpose?

What is the point?

Why is it like this?

Why creation?

Why is God doing this?

What is God up to?

Why life?

Why form?

Why humans?

Why animals?

Why evolution?

Why all of this?

What the fuck is it for?

Why life?!!!!

I must know! I will not stop until I know!

Again thank you for your kind attention and nudging.  I feel its important to maybe give a little more context to my statements here.  These questions were my life, something that I yearned for and spent a great deal of my energy and time with.  I surrendered more and more of myself until an answer you could say answered them fundamentally.  It wasn't a why so to say, but a what, and that what as you are aware of is what you, I and all is.  God/Mystery/Infinity/Love/Change, hell even science and the decency of humanity and the possibility at life and the uniqueness and specialness of this particular embodiment all have been enough of a understanding to quench the longing for a why or knowledge itself.  Now id say life is a creative unfolding of sorts that is and isn't a personal event and with it more and more understanding and a deeping of previous understandings continue, but I don't yearn for any particular quality of information or subject life before.  So while those questions are great questions and I encourage those that burn for them to find answers,  I am not thirsty, and do not need a drink, but if I some how come to this stream down he road and it sparkles and smells good, I may take a sip of this alcohol and enjoy its particular quality.

6 hours ago, Mu_ said:

@Aakash

Ok let me get this straight, your not a embodiment or even a walker of this place you know exists but you know how it exists and what it is.  You say its something called a stage coral thingy, a stage in which the creators of this spiral paradigm work don't even know about, nor ken wilber.  The creators of this or finders rather, admit there is so little to go off of to even talk about coral or even go off of that at best they can only speculate what it may be based off of paterns in the spiral.  And yet you, somehow know all about it without even living it.....  You have a theory of a theory called spiral dynamics.  Is this accurate..... because if so.....

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000