Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conrad

A jay some minutes ago - The Truth explained

21 posts in this topic

I am Alone. I am literally Everything. There is only I. I am you. I am your phone, your cat, your car. God is looking through my eyes right now and I'm conscious of it. I am the hand and the food I grab to eat. I am the doer and creator.

I have sex with myself, I write to myself, I talk to myself. All is I. I is All. I am the Only One. I am God. I am Existent and Real. I am One and Everything simultaneously. I am the flower I see, I am the seer who sees through all eyes. 

This is the Truth.

Just became conscious of this. The flower I'm looking at right now is I, there is no distinction or seperation. The flower and I are the same One. I'm literally looking through God's eyes as God. I'm in bliss right now. 

@Conrad Right now "feel" the flower as if its part of yourself, detach your god consciousness from your human body and place it on the flower. See if you can imagine yourself into the flower you see and then move the petals or try to move it

distinction alone is not enough to embody void and merge consciousness , you have to become "consciousness" that you see as one itself

so don't view it on a the material plane, view it as it is consciousness with no distinct boundaries, think of it as an extension of your human body and easy as lifting a finger

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad Right now "feel" the flower as if its part of yourself, detach your god consciousness from your human body and place it on the flower. See if you can imagine yourself into the flower you see and then move the petals or try to move it

The flower became me. I cannot move it. The flower is God, it became God. I see everything clearly now, everything is One. Everything. 

@Conrad conrad YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU AREEEEEEEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOD 

GOD is not outside of you! 

10 minutes ago, Conrad said:

The flower became IS me. I cannot can move it. The flower is God you, it became God you. I see everything clearly now , everything is One. Everything. 

Edited by Aakash

Just now, Aakash said:

@Conrad conrad YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU AREEEEEEEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOD 

GOD is not outside of you! 

Exactly true. There is no outside. Nothing can be outside of God. You are right. The flower is I. It never became anything, it was always eternally God. I just became conscious of it through God's eyes. 

@Conrad Yes YOU are the most powerful being in existence YOU. YOU made up the buddha, you made up everything, including that flower in front of you. YOU just forgot HOW YOU made that flower. Now remember how you made that flower! match the consciousness of the flower and move its ass. 

You are the highest authroity! The void is non-localised, it has the "apperance or illusion" of being localised as it seems from the human perspective! YOU are LITERALLY the only being in reality! if you wanted to move that flower, you can move that flower. because it is inside of you! 

Edited by Aakash

Just now, Aakash said:

@Conrad Yes YOU are the most powerful being in existence YOU. YOU made up the buddha, you made up everything, including that flower in front of you. YOU just forgot HOW YOU made that flower. Now remember how you made that flower! match the consciousness of the flower and move its ass. 

Haha I can't move it bro. It doesn't work that way. 

@Conrad bro think about it, god controls this whole universe lol, do you think HE can not move a flower? 

If YOU can't move the flower then just keep trying until it works! maybe it takes a lifetime of practices, but trust my word, You can imagine a joint nto existence lol! if you do this long enough. 

Reality/imagination can be altered but it takes God consciousness levels - 

For example on all of my awakenings i lost 8-10 pounds instantly.  That defies everything.

What he is doing right now is shifting awareness to God awareness.  God mode.  It takes a lot of awakenings to do that.   That is being fully conscious of Oneness.

That's different from being in a state of pure Being where ego is dead.  That's a layer up in imagination.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad bro think about it, god controls this whole universe lol, do you think HE can not move a flower? 

If YOU can't move the flower then just keep trying until it works! maybe it takes a lifetime of practices, but trust my word, You can imagine a joint nto existence lol! if you do this long enough. 

@Inliytened1 lol bro are you sure, this defies logic lol, are you sure you weren't just eating properly. Like for me imagining a flower into existence is more realistic that losing 8-10 pounds per awakening lol 

actually now i think about it do you think omniscient states are the only one you can do it in? 

Edited by Aakash

Yeah I'm sure.

Becoming God ain't no joke.

Throws your system off....your ego dies and comes back.

But it just shows this is all illusory and imagination.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 damn, thats actually quite cool. 

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But it just shows this is all illusory and imagination.

yup literally, i seperated consciousness from the absolute and i realised how my conceptual understanding is literally bullshit. Like it still has value because symbolism is the only way to understand it. But how do you understand something that is no-thing lol,

Like its actually the stupidest thing, it was like a hamster going around the wheel, trying to figure out how to get off by thinking, instead of just getting off lol. 

like absolute infinity or consciousness or awareness is the imagination itself lol 

Edited by Aakash

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 damn, thats actually quite cool. 

yup literally, i seperated consciousness from the absolute and i realised how my conceptual understanding is literally bullshit. Like it still has value because symbolism is the only way to understand it. But how do you understand something that is no-thing lol,

Like its actually the stupidest thing, it was like a hamster going around the wheel, trying to figure out how to get off by thinking, instead of just getting off lol. 

like absolute infinity or consciousness or awareness is the imagination itself lol 

To understand something that is no-thing you have to become conscious of it. The conceptual you must die. It's literally bullshit. 

Edited by Conrad

9 minutes ago, Conrad said:

To understand something that is no-thing you have to become conscious of it. The conceptual you must die. It's literally bullshit. 

The conceptual mind-created me died long time ago. The ego is God and you must fully accept that you are God. Trust me. You are God. Become conscious of what the fuck you are, do it right now. Drop all self concepts and beliefs and just look at your direct aware experience. What are you? 

14 minutes ago, Shiva said:

And now, how will you change your behaviour after this insight?

He will now start smoking more weed. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Conradif someone "God " hit you in the face and you break your nose then what is your reaction   you being God and all

@Shiva I will love everything..

1 hour ago, Karas said:

@Conradif someone "God " hit you in the face and you break your nose then what is your reaction   you being God and all

My reaction is to turn the other check. He is me, I am him. I hit myself. Why would I want to hit myself back?