Finax

Andreas Carlin’s mistyping Leo’s personality

8 posts in this topic

In Andreas Carlungs YouTube channel, he evaluates Leo as an Urbunum, meaning he is a personality of social mastery, extraversion,entertainers, etc.

Urbanum reminds me a lot of Extraverted personalities like ENFP or ESFP on the Myers Briggs.

I feel like Leo Gura is more of a Fiduciam type, which seems a lot like INTP INFP from the Myers-Briggs test.

Also, I thought it was cool that he typed Leo as Level 2 consciousness. After watching Leo for 3 years, one video of Timeless education immediately made me rethink how developed Leo is. This stuff goes deep.

Also, C.S.Joseph also mistyped Leo Gura as an ENFP. This was probably due to looking at his videos and seeing him as extroverted, without seeing Leo’s private life.

Yeah it's hard to make such evaluations when all you see is what he wants you to see. 

Been watching a few of his videos and decided to reach out to do an interview with him. he is certainly on to something and I think more people should learn about it. His description of me, Magnitudium Exitim, was dead on.

I will ever understand why people care this much and trying to analyze a teachers this much. Pure waste of time. If you have never really encountered a person in your direct experience, you don’t know them. Everything we conjure about them is just fantasy and at the end of the day utter bullshit. 

Well when I reached out to him after reviewing his stuff he saw a few of my vids of mine and his description was dead on. I just skype with him a few hours ago and his models are a synthesis of many teachings. The idea isn't to criticize people but to find our how they work and what drives them.

There is richness in the mind words fail to articulate properly. 

Well Swedish is his primary language, so gotta cut him some slack if he's speaking a whole other language. He is a very intellectual type, those of which who are not eccentric extroverts with super high emotional energy. I hope my interview with him and my ability to spice up content with parables etc to add to his already existing message will help his work spread. If you read this entire blog sections of what he is describing as timeless education, you'll see how valuable his work is.

Edited by Angelo John Gage

@Etherial Cat  leo is going off myers briggs, which certainly doesn't get a full accurate description, lacking any phenotypical discriptors. I also got INTP and even INTJ, but Carlungs model described me in total like no other test has.