Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

Do practically all celebrities have great skills in social charisma?

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys, it’s been a while now and I have another burning question I’d like to ask. So, as you can see it has to do with whether or not virtually all celebrities truly have the ability to be socially charismatic around even if they weren’t famous to begin with or not great performers on stage or on camera. I ask because if having good charisma is about having great people skills and people often attribute celebrities to being the most charismatic people in world then I wonder if that means that almost all celebrities have the greatest people skills in the world. What do u guys think?

Edited by Hardkill

And if they do, then what? What does it matter? I'm not being awkward with you, I am genuinely wondering what it will serve if we do or do not establish that they do? 

42 minutes ago, Bill W said:

And if they do, then what? What does it matter? I'm not being awkward with you, I am genuinely wondering what it will serve if we do or do not establish that they do? 

Good question. I ask because if they do have great social skills then maybe we could all learn how to be highly charismatic like them by watching and listening to they way almost any celebrity behaves and sounds around other people.

Okay so like modelling? Looking for a role model kind of thing?

I understand. 

1 hour ago, Bill W said:

Okay so like modelling? Looking for a role model kind of thing?

I understand. 

Yep. I think we all need various kinds of good role models to look up to for various subjects.

Not necessarily, take this for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBCcDrG2NjM

Being charismatic is often a byproduct of being a succesfull artist, comedian, actor etc. Because you give people what they want, they are thankful and appreciate you for that. But I would guess most very charismatic people are not A-list celebrities.

I recently added a book to my book list about how to develop charisma. It explains what charisma is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I recently added a book to my book list about how to develop charisma. It explains what charisma is.

Oh, what it is called?

@Hardkill It's got "charisma" in the title. Do a ctrl+F search.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Hardkill It's got "charisma" in the title. Do a ctrl+F search.

where do I do ctrl+F search?

@Hardkill Inside the book list

I've constanly wander the same while watching people in tv. They obviously have charisma before being famous. And then it just increase because ended up being his work, they get good at him, they are being pay for be like that. 

@Leo Gura thats fucking sexy of u, that 35 dollar investment into your booklist is godly