theking00

should i listen to this guy?

24 posts in this topic

Edited by theking00

They don't care about you if you're so unattractive and bland that they can't laugh with you.

They care about you as a friend if you're not attractive to them but can make them laugh

They care about you as a lover if you're attractive to them

Just like men actually.

So no, this video is just a wounded guy that doesn't understand anything about relationship of any kind,
And just wants to blame some other group in order to not take any responsability as to why his life sucks.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

so how can I attracted girls? 

Edited by theking00

48 minutes ago, theking00 said:

Models

The way of the superior man

And Leo's video on masculinity/relationships are quite on point.

Also developping massive awareness with meditation and mindfulness helps a lot (Also Leo's videos).

Not gonna be easy though, you need to make puts lots of effort.
In the end you're gonna be happy by what you are as a man way more than having girls.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

13 hours ago, theking00 said:

First by stopping to feel intimidated by them.

The truth is girls are as much intimidated by guys initially. That's why they use all sorts of defensive mechanisms ofc out of insecurity. Deep inside, though, every girl wants to be wanted, just like any guy is.

So first work on making her feel comfortable and relaxed in your presence.

Sense of humor, good listener, good hygene, emotional stability, ability to lead, etc. 

Approach her as you'd approach your own sister. Guys who grew up with sisters around already have some sort of understanding/skill with girls, those who didn't would definitely need to learn.

14 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Guys who grew up with sisters around already have some of that understanding/skill with girls

What if i was always fighting with my sisters :ph34r:.

3 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

What if i was always fighting with my sisters :ph34r:.

That dynamic can spill into how you perceive females in general.

But even then you can still use this 'sister' principle to help approach girls. By basically seeing her humanity in everyday grind of life, like you observed  it with your own sisters - messy hair in the mornings, food stuck in her teeth while eating, smelly restroom after she goes to take a dump, etc.

I'm sure you have many good memories of them too, like when you played together, shared an ice-cream cone, bantering with each other, etc. :)

Approaching girls like they are your sister might be good advise for some guys with particular issues.

However, a lot of guys are afraid of showing their sexuality and creating sexual tension with a girl. Not smart to approach girls as if they are your sister than.

unless you want to fuck your sister ??‍♂️?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

I you consistently feed your head with such negative bullshit
You will experience exactly that, because that's what you believe in and will attract (consciously or not) in your life.

It's really not complicated to live a good life
Just don't feed your head with negative bullshit

Everytime a source of information is negative about something, you can be sure it's bullshit
No need to be negative about anything if you want to grow, in fact you can't if you are negative, that's just not possible.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=actualized+positive

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Identity said:

Approaching girls like they are your sister might be good advise for some guys with particular issues.

However, a lot of guys are afraid of showing their sexuality and creating sexual tension with a girl. Not smart to approach girls as if they are your sister than.

unless you want to fuck your sister ??‍♂️?

The sister analogy is helpful to initially break ice while approaching. It helps you to not see her as someone placed on a pedestal.

Then once the ice is broken, you use your other skills to attract her and create sexual tension.

@theking00 @Psyche_92 @Identity @Shin

You guys idealize girls too much.

Reality check for you all - girls' breath stinks in the mornings and they can be smelly, they pee and shit like you do, they have lots of insecurities and fears, they have daddy issues, they are good at covertly controlling and manipulating, they are emotional freaks, and most of them hate their looks.

Is this something you'd want to put on a pedestal and be infatuated with?

If you do, then be my guest.

But seeing a woman at her most humane and volnurable moments and still accept and love the unlovable parts of her (and visa versa) is what really makes or breaks a relationship.

2 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@theking00 @Psyche_92 @Identity @Shin

Reality check for you all - girls' breath stinks in the mornings and they can be smelly, they pee and shit like you do, they have lots of insecurities and fears, they have daddy issues, they are good at covertly control and manipulate, they are emotional freaks, and most of them hate their looks.

But seeing a woman at her most humane and volnurable moments and still accept and love the unlovable parts of her (and visa versa) is what really makes or breaks a relationship.

Of course you're crazy and insecure.

We never said the contrary, that's just blablantly obvious xD

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

Of course you're crazy and insecure.

We never said the contrary, that's just blablantly obvious xD

And knowing this truth, are you still willing to love the unlovable in her and allow her to love you back as unlovable parts of you, is what the real question is B| 

Hmm, yeah, I agree. 

3 minutes ago, Natasha said:

This part has been proven to be quite challenging to me. I’ve noticed myself accepting these parts of girls at the surface level, but actually deny deep down deny my own feelings.

like ‘its totally ok’, because thats what I felt I should be doing, but actually feel disgust, or reject ?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

5 minutes ago, Natasha said:

And knowing this truth, are you still willing to love the unlovable in her and allow her to love you back as unlovable parts of you, is what the real question is B| 

Are you talking in riddles ?

I'm a FREE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, Identity said:

Hmm, yeah, I agree. 

This part has been proven to be quite challenging to me. I’ve noticed myself accepting these parts of girls at the surface level, but actually deny deep down deny my own feelings.

like ‘its totally ok’, because thats what I felt I should be doing, but actually feel disgust, or reject ?

But you have those unlovable parts too and crave to be accepted and loved regardless, don't you?

Seeing a human in each other and not a princess or a knight in shiny armor is what always going to be the most challenging part of any relationship.

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Are you talking in riddles ?

I'm a FREE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

When she is ill and lumpy and tired and smelly and old, will you still make necessary sacrifices to be there for her and take care of her?

That's the real test of love.

"In sickness and in health".

Just now, Natasha said:

When she is ill and lumpy and tired and smelly and old, will you still make necessary sacrifices to be there for her and take care of her?

That's the real test of love.

"In sickness and in health".

I don't know what kind of men you dated, but try men that can feel emotions xD

God is love

And God in them

20 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Reality check for you all - girls' breath stinks in the mornings and they can be smelly, they pee and shit like you do, they have lots of insecurities and fears, they have daddy issues, they are good at covertly control and manipulate, they are emotional freaks, and most of them hate their looks.

Wait what? Why am i tagged in here. I don't idealize girls at all.

I should work on my self esteem before getting a girlfriend.