The Don

What Would Happen If I Put Myself In The Present Moment All The Time?

131 posts in this topic

The answer is you will gain non dual awareness outside of time and space. 

29 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Brown bear. 

? complete disassociation 

@DrewNows lol! I don’t know why I always think of a dog ? when I think of animals associations. 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@DrewNows lol! I don’t know why I always think of a dog ? when I think of animals associations. 

I’m a pro dog ? 

This is what he’s referring to I believe 

@DrewNows lol makes sense but we are all brown bears on this forum ? 

This is how we drill non duality into people. The white bear is actually the dualistic being after they’ve left non duality behind. 

Edited by Aakash

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@DrewNows lol makes sense but we are all brown bears on this forum ? 

No no cuz that’s just a distinction ;) 

8 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

No no cuz that’s just a distinction ;) 

Imagination taking place NOW?

There is no such thing as putting yourself in the present moment. What you are is always present.

@Psyche_92 yes but you have the choice to be conscious of it or not presently. Again the present moment is a tool created by non dual teachings to understand god. 

Saying it is always present will not work at the persons current level of consciousness 

Edited by Aakash

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Psyche_92 yes but you have the choice to be conscious of it or not presently. Again the present moment is a tool created by non dual teachings to understand god. 

Saying it is always present will not work at the persons current level of consciousness 

Perhaps?

Just now, Aakash said:

@Jack River what makes you think otherwise? 

I’m not thinking otherwise. I can see that being true for different individuals. 

When one explores experience the present moment can be used to point to such manifestation. 

@Jack River yes, the present moment does not exist. It was created by you. So you have a choice to be conscious of this or not. 

The purpose of life is not to become enlightened. It exists as a merely a possibility for those who seek truth or to end suffering. 

Enlightenment is a concept of engaging with tools created by your own imagination to reach the absolute. 

Whether you are conscious of it or not, you are still the absolute. Therefore anything you will is fine. 

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River yes, the present moment does not exist. It was created by you. So you have a choice to be conscious of this or not. 

The purpose of life is not to become enlightened. It exists as a merely a possibility for those who seek truth or to end suffering. 

What suffering?

the object and any given point in time are a co-created activity of mind. It’s nice to be able to connect all the imaginary dots, so to speak?

@Jack River ? no, we have different knowledge structures and experience. Meaning words are only relative. 

In other words, have you integrated duality into your structure or do you still believe it to be illusory. 

The truth is there is only real, in relative terms. Any jargon used to disprove or prove this point is also jargon. 

The real question is do you believe what you wrote above to the be the truth or only partial truth. 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River ? no, we have different knowledge structures and experience. Meaning words are only relative. 

In other words, have you integrated duality into your structure or do you still believe it to be illusory. 

The truth is there is only real, in relative terms. Any jargon used to disprove or prove this point is also jargon. 

The real question is do you believe what you wrote above to the be the truth or only partial truth. 

Haha? 

real and illusion...what’s the dif?