SageModeAustin

Universe is trying to tell me something?

8 posts in this topic

Ever since things ended with me n her I decided to move to New York City 

1) a week ago I recently found out she moved to Austin Texas and I coincidentally happen to be moving to brooklyn New York City (her name is Brooke) moving/driving living in my car to become a dating coach 

2) I stop by a bar in Ohio and the first girl I open, her name is brooke

3) later that night an Uber drive pulls up next to me and asks me..”hey are you Brooke?” 

What is happening? 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

1 hour ago, SageModeAustin said:

What is happening?

Your mind is trying to cope with trauma of parting with someone you loved/were attached to. The wound is still fresh and raw and the neurons are responding to random stimuli.

@Natasha no way it’s way too coincidental 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

Your thoughts create your reality. As we become more conscious we start to notice synchronicity, it's like in Leo's most recent video he said that it's like seeing a glitch in the system. You're becoming more conscious and the brave big move you just made likely has opened you up to it more.  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Update: I've met an amazing beautiful girl (consciously and energetically we are on a similar wavelength). 

Another weird sign is that i just realized the town i've settled in is called BrookeVille 

This system is glitched and really is trying to tell me something..I think it's trying to tell me that brooke caused one of my biggest demons and i need to figure out what that is to transcend myself and this universe. 

Stories stories stories :) You are beautiful❤️

Sailing on the ceiling 

@SageModeAustin Maybe you missed something with Brooke or you haven't completely let go of or come to terms with even though you think you did. Maybe its something else that relates or connects to the idea of Brooke somehow, that you haven't made peace? It could be many things.

The signs and synchronicity usually guide us to our truest path, we must not ignore them, especially when they become repetitive, but we also must not follow them blindly. We must be observative yet curious, confident and cautious simultaneously.

B R E A T H E