Justincredible76

Debating taking 3 tabs LSD at once or 1 tab dispersed over time

27 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Psychonaut said:

Acid for me is not a great tool for insights. My "insights" on it are mostly related to my life. It gives me a different view on it.

• Change this
  • Think about this in this way
  • Change your behaviour to this.

At least for me it is a self development aid, not really a spiritual insights aid. It is possible that it is just my bias, as I have been a practical person and so I value practical insights that I can implement easily. A more contemplative person might get deep insights on longer trips. 

It kind of depends on you, at the beginning acid can be effectively used to peck away at the mind and take out some of the pieces that are falling of and throw them on the bio compost in the garden.

yeah, acid is also like this for me too. Can´t get spiritual even if i try on it lol.

46 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

yeah, acid is also like this for me too. Can´t get spiritual even if i try on it lol.

Took me 1000ug before I experienced ego death so can relate. 

Do not do that much LSD! You will seriously hurt yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not do that much LSD! You will seriously hurt yourself.

Don't know much about the potential physical effects of such high doses but mental stability wise it doesn't hold a candle to the likes of stronger psychedelics. It's a given that risk goes up with dose. 

Not that I disagree. Would much rather recommend 5 meo or dmt or something than a MG of lsd. I wasn't doing it for enlightenment work specifically and have since stopped doing such high doses. 

@Freakyboo @Leo Gura Wow that really is a great interview! Just listened all the way through. Very very interesting to hear about people going all the way with the psychedelic path and showing that it is a serious possibility if done properly. Like he said, it has to be done with just as much focus and intent as a traditional meditative path. It's not easy. But do you think he's permanently awakened then? 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Shadowraix You clealy must have a high tolerance. For regular folks 1000ug would wreck them badly.

32 minutes ago, Space said:

But do you think he's permanently awakened then?

Hard to say, but he seems to have to grown enormously and accessed levels of understanding which very few human being ever will.

This is why a binary classification scheme for awakening is so problematic. It hides so many other aspects of growth and understanding.