Esoteric

Eckhart Tolle on the Rubin Report

24 posts in this topic

@RendHeaven From what I've heard from Rubin's former colleagues he's a rather shameless opportunist and looking for success at all costs.

What you have to understand about becoming famous is, the best way to get famous is to put yourself next to other famous people, regardless of who they are. This is a very common tactic in marketing. Then you can brag, "I interviewed Eckhart Tolle" and people think you are somebody important.

It's marketing 101. The more famous of a person you can appear next to, the better. This is why people pay $100k to get photos with the US President. Then they hang that photo up in their office and it doubles the amount business deals they can close.

My dad has a photo of himself with George H W Bush. He must have paid $10k to $100k for it. I don't know how much exactly he paid. But when you have a photo of yourself shaking the US President's hand, that's worth more than $100k to a serious businessman.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My dad has a photo of himself with George H W Bush

I have the same last name as George W and even though I'm not directly related to the first family, people would still tend to treat me differently depending whether they're republicans or democrats. One time I was given a hard time checking into a gym, the guy said with a name like that I shouldn't be allowed in xD He must have been a hard core leftist or something. I thought it was funny, though.

@Natasha I'm sorry for the disgrace brought to your last name.

Imagine how actual bushes must feel.

:P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.