winterknight

Recommended book list for spiritual seekers

28 posts in this topic

@winterknight I really want to read the bhagwa Gita! Which is the better one out of the two you suggested. 

4 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@winterknight  Why exactly do you put so much emphasis on freudian psychoanalysis? :) 

Because I think it's a very underrated and powerful mode of psychological exploration and healing. I found it invaluable in addressing certain unconscious mental issues that were blocking my search.

And people don't know about it or have huge misconceptions about it.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight It's a good foundational book for someone starting the journey. It starts with "what is that voice talking in my head?" to clearing samsara's from the heart center, ect

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

@winterknight It's a good foundational book for someone starting the journey. It starts with "what is that voice talking in my head?" to clearing samsara's from the heart center, ect

Gotcha, good to know about it, thanks.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

19 hours ago, winterknight said:

Because I think it's a very underrated and powerful mode of psychological exploration and healing. I found it invaluable in addressing certain unconscious mental issues that were blocking my search.

Why cant I learn it and apply it on myself? :D There is nobody being capable of doing it in my country,

@winterknight You seem like a pretty well read individual. Have you purchased Leo's book list? If so, any books in particular that impressed your woke perspective? :P 

1 hour ago, winterknight said:

Because it's a fundamentally relational thing. 

Azerbaijan, right? I'd send a message to the Azerbaijan Center for Psychoanalysis and ask.

Yes Azerbaijan )) I would be very glad, if they can help me. I have little hope.

1 minute ago, winterknight said:

Let me know if they cannot and I will see what else I can do.

My case is very unique :)