Natasha

For All Chocolate Lovers

30 posts in this topic

is bad for the liver, and spiritually promotes the ego.

@Pelin Yeah I love dark chocolate too and try to buy ones with 70% and more raw cocoa. I've tried most Lindt kinds, they are all very good C(:

Lindt is pure shit - try a 100% chocolate from Original Beans, Friis-holm or Willies Cacao...

I make my own chocolate with high grade raw cacao, never liked store bought ones after i started making my own. The taste is richer and the effect is much more powerful and invigorating rather than the typical sugar rush and crash you get from processed chocolate. I also agree with @Curiousobserver Ceremonial is fantastic when you can get your hands on it and i have had similar experiences as mentioned with higher dosage.

I like to make mint chocolate, chili/spiced chocolate, rose petal and nut/seed are my favorites. Its usually cacao paste or cacao powder with cacao butter and organic maple syrup, coconut sugar or raw honey for sweetener although i prefer to keep it quite dark 75% - 85% is my sweet spot.

There are many things that synchronize well with cacao like mucuna, chaga, ashwaghanda, shilajit, ginkgo, gotu kola, vanilla, matcha and what i have already mentioned. Nevertheless, less is more ;) Simplicity is key to a divine creation!

Here is what i made recently made with hemp seeds, mixed nuts, rose petals and dash of cinnamon and cayenne pepper (which enhances cacao's effects and delivery into the bloodstream).

Screenshot-20190719-174611.png

The only thing missing is magic mushrooms!

:)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto That looks and sounds amazing!!! 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 7/19/2019 at 3:58 AM, pluto said:

I like to make mint chocolate, chili/spiced chocolate, rose petal and nut/seed are my favorites. Its usually cacao paste or cacao powder with cacao butter and organic maple syrup, coconut sugar or raw honey for sweetener although i prefer to keep it quite dark 75% - 85% is my sweet spot.

Would you post a recipe or a link to a recipe? I'd like to make some too. Thanks C(:

4 hours ago, Neorez said:

There is now pink chocolate and it's without colouring (it's called ruby chocolate). It's made from pink cocoa beans. It was launched in 2017. But don't know if it has any health benefits though. 

https://www.barry-callebaut.com/en/ruby-chocolate-true-gift-nature

Interesting share thank you and did you know the typical raw cacao pod actually has a deep purple color but turns dark brown after fermentation/sun-drying and or further processing. It makes sense because purple is related physic/mystical and the history i have with cacao synchronizes quite well with those concepts.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Natasha it's very nice! Funny thing is that it's kinda fruity. There's some sourness and red fruit tastes in them. I don't know if it is available outside Belgium yet