bonesurfer

Youtube, blogs, or are there greener pastures?

5 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I've been working through the life purpose course, and am working on building a platform for holistic health focused on food and lifestyle. Looking around the marketplace, it seems the blog sphere, youtube, and facebook are totally saturated. Where are you guys going to promote your information and business?

Thanks for the help!

The reality is, social media giants are simply the best way to spread your message. If youtube is saturated, that's because it works. So it makes no sense for you to come along and NOT use youtube, because any alternatives are most likely ineffective.

Your question, then, should become "how can I cut through the noise of the youtube marketplace by having a unique position?" rather than "where else can I go?"

It's Love.

When you say the marketplaces are saturated, is that intuition or insight? Or fear / limiting belief? 

Most definitely saturated. Look at all the dead channels of youtube of creators that just never made it because they gave up. If you have a message worth while in the eyes of just a few thousand you can be successful. There are entire channels based on things you would never even expect (like cleaning, brushing your teeth, or insert random topic here.)

I of course wouldn't hesitate to post your content on bitchute as well. There is an actual plugin that uploads all your youtube videos to bitchute as you produce them. Just put your message out there. Be consistent. Be Patient, I'd say the average time it takes most creators 2-5 years to actually hit a point where they can live solely off their income from online. 

It is a journey but it is entirely worth doing.

Podcasts are the new hot thing. But that may be so six months ago by now, I'm not sure. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost