Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WHO IS

Enlightement/Ego death is basically deporsonalization disorder try to find a differen

16 posts in this topic

Soundness to Everyone :)

Enlightenment/Ego death is basically depersonalization disorder, if You try to find a difference, You would be shocked that it is impossible to do so.

Edited by WHO IS

3 hours ago, WHO IS said:

Enlightenment/Ego death is basically depersonalization disorder, if try to find a difference, You would be shocked that it is impossible to do so.

I think depersonalisation is a phase that you go through. I went through it just after watching one of Leo's videos about what is god.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@WHO IS No it isn't.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@WHO IS No it isn't.

What an argument :)

Can't be depersonalization disorder

That still is just an experience inside God.

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 minutes ago, Shin said:

Can't be depersonalization disorder

That still is just an experience inside God.

?

:) Oh yeah... Lets just then slander cuss at each other here on the forum, why do we behave civilized and in a respectful manner? If it is ultimately about the experience? Because ultimately things are not relative. If I say/think billions of times that 2+2 is 5 it won't make it true. There are rules. 

Because we can't go around in circles and deny that reality that ultimately Good an Evil are not from the same source. What is wonders of wonder is how such Good as Us can exist in such Evil as this world.

Edited by WHO IS

3 hours ago, WHO IS said:

Enlightenment/Ego death is basically depersonalization disorder, if try to find a difference, You would be shocked that it is impossible to do so.

I am not saying this is the case but what if depersonalization is EXACTLY what is going on whether we acknowledge it or pretend otherwise. What if depersonalization IS the TRUTH but we are deluded and imagining the contrary constantly. What if we are no person at all, ever.

Just like every mundane experience and impulse reinforce the idea of earth being flat, sun revolving around the earth, sky being blue; could it be the case that even though it feels like we are persons in a very rigid and hardwired case but we are actually no such things?

Oh boy that would be one hell of a kick in the butt, the exact blow medieval christian church pops(+politicians+self proclaimed scientists+so called knowers and protectors of Truth) felt when their entire holy book and genesis came crumbling down when objective science proved the real facts about the world undeniably. Talk about fall from heaven ;)

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 minute ago, Preetom said:

I am not saying this is the case but what if depersonalization is EXACTLY what is going on whether we acknowledge it or pretend otherwise. What if depersonalization IS the TRUTH but we are deluded and imagining otherwise. What if we are no person at all, ever.

Just like every mundane experience and impulse reinforce the idea of earth being flat, sun revolving around the earth, sky being blue; could it be the case that even though it feels like we are persons in a very rigid and hardwired case but we are actually no such things?

Oh boy that would be one hell of a kick in the butt, the exact blow medieval christian church pops(+politicians+self proclaimed scientists+so called knowers and protectors of Truth) felt when their entire holy book and genesis came crumbling down when objective science proved the real facts about the world undeniably. Talk about fall from heaven ;)

Giving up your Being it is like giving up your own life/existence it is the worst thing that can happen with/to You.

Giving up your existence/Being with merging with something else and letting It consume Your Being, doesn't matter what you call it  God/Deporsonalization/Truth etc. It is the ultimate Evil to Yourself. To erase Your own existence. 

It is like taking something and throwing it into lava, saying that now that it lost its Being, however it is part of the lava now so it is all good.

@Vinnie Think for a moment why did You ask this question? Which in itself contributes not to the discussion. The discussion is that the idea of the Enlightenment/Ego death is basically the same as the clinical diagnosis of depersonalization. The proof in the pudding is that You can yourself try to find the difference, and the reality is you cant. 

Edited by WHO IS

18 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Giving up your Being it is like giving up your own life/existence it is the worst thing that can happen with/to You.

Look at the contradiction in your statement. How can anything be WORST for 'me' after Being 'me' is totally annihilated? It's either your statement is flat out false or there is still a 'me' with a being who reports ''OH I HAVE LOST MY BEING AND IT WAS THE WORST THING EVER''

Giving up your existence/Being with merging with something else and letting It consume Your Being, doesn't matter what you call it  God/Deporsonalization/Truth etc. It is the ultimate Evil to Yourself. To erase Your own existence. 

That which can be erased was no real thing in the first place. You are assuming that Being is impossible without being a person or something in particular. Why are you assuming that? Could it be that it is possible to Be WITHOUT being a person or this or that?

It is like taking something and throwing it into lava, saying that now that it lost its Being, however it is part of the lava now so it is all good.

Yeah that's what I am trying to say. What if that lava was all there is the entire time? What if it is only lava that merges with the lava but we are mistakenly making a person out of that little blob of lava, calling him John and mourning over the cessation of John?

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

"I think my question cuts straight to the core. Good luck."

The objective difference is that I give an argument, and You are giving a question which is not relevant to the argument. You can make your question more legitimate if You would, for example, explain how your question can an answer the original argument stated at the start of the post/topic. 

The thing is people here on this forum cant read what You are thinking in your mind. 

Edited by WHO IS

3 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Look at the contradiction in your statement. How can anything be WORST for 'me' after Being me is totally annihilated? It's either your statement is flat out false or there is still a 'me' with a being who reports ''OH I HAVE LOST MY BEING AND IT WAS THE WORST THING EVER''

That which can be erased was no real thing in the first place. You are assuming that Being is impossible without being a person or something in particular. Why are you assuming that? Could it be that it is possible to Be WITHOUT being a person or this or that?

Yeah that's what I am trying to say. What if that lava was all there is the entire time? What if it only lava that merges with the lava but we are mistakenly making a person out of that little blob of lava, calling him John and mourning over the cessation of John?

Because then it means that all of the existence was in vain because there is no end result of this examine/reality. that the creator created independent minds from himself just so to erase and put them back in itself. All of the creation was in vain then. 

However, there can be alternative that The Creator created this reality and put Mind-Seeds/Clones of His Mind to create new Minds, to multiply the amount of independently existing wholly Beings.

You see then the entire creation of this universe and putting of consciousness into this reality is not in vain.

1 minute ago, WHO IS said:

Because then it means that all of the existence was in vain because there is no end result of this examine/reality. that the creator created independent minds from himself just so to erase and put them back in itself. All of the creation was in vain then. 

However, there can be alternative that The Creator created this reality and put Mind-Seeds/Clones of His Mind to create new Minds, to multiply the amount of independently existing wholly Beings.

You see then the entire creation of this universe and putting of consciousness into this reality is not in vain.

What if creation IS vain? What if it is completely a zerosum game? Or better yet, what if there is, was, will be no creation ever? Could you open up to that?

Creation as a vain project makes a LOT of sense than Creation with a rigid purpose. Let's take this example. You open your computer, play a video game for 2 hours, fill out all the seeming purposes and chase the trophies in the context of that game...and then after a while you shut down the computer and go to sleep. That video game was a zerosum, vain creation of You/computer as God. Ultimately, that 2 hours of video game was totally insubstantial.

What if our so called  entire life was like that? If Creation had a 'PURPOSE' so rigid and hardwired, then we would not have any self-consciousness aka a subjective experience. That which has a rigid purpose does not possess a subjective self-consciousness. Just like the entire purpose of video game characters is to chase trophies, the purpose of google car is to drive safely, the purpose of a computer is to crunch numbers; but notice none of these things don't possess subjective self-consciousness. Their Creator/God only create them to execute a hardwired purpose until the damn breaks apart or fails.

But WE are verily subjectively self-conscious beings. No God ever put a hardwired purpose on us aka on Creation.

Ponder that.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@WHO IS Dude, stop blabbing and start doing the practices.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.