Wekz

How to convince someone that he has a fear of abandonment?

25 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Wekz said:

@Bill W Fu. ;)

I was talking about them not you! You seem the wise one compared to your father! :D They are the ones perhaps in fear with fear being spread out to you but in different form (like controlling you). 

@now is forever i agree with you, exept the run thing, chose to leave.

Edited by Wekz

@DrewNows i had the same thought, and it seems like the best way. :)

17 minutes ago, Wekz said:

@now is forever i agree with you, exept the run thing, chose to leave, but never run, dont give them that sattisfaction.

hahaha - i don’t care what i leave behind, their karma. no it really sounds that easy, how do you leave people without giving them more suffering while leaving them behind? will you leave them without telling them why you leave? without telling them that it’s not ok? will you keep the peace thats not a peace or will you say something and bring some movement into it. and if so, how. that’s really tough. 

how can people ever learn if no one tells them what’s not ok? question is: can they learn, or will it make the situation really bad, as you open wounds and disturb the peace that’s not a peace. 

will the disruption change them, will it make them say sorry? probably you won’t hear it. forgiveness for how they hurt you is on your side - not for them but for yourself, forgiving yourself you ever listened to them because you listened unconditionally.

Edited by now is forever