DanoDMano

How Would You Change Our World? How Do We?

44 posts in this topic

@Keyblade Viking Your from Sweden, so your country has developed already into green.

@Leo Gura According to the Integral Institute the US is now really stabled into green, thanks to 8 years of Obama.

I`m from Holland, green as well. Believe me, extreme green is no fun at all. Unavoidable anyway.

5 hours ago, Henri said:

@Keyblade Viking Your from Sweden, so your country has developed already into green.

@Leo Gura According to the Integral Institute the US is now really stabled into green, thanks to 8 years of Obama.

I`m from Holland, green as well. Believe me, extreme green is no fun at all. Unavoidable anyway.

Not at all, lots of "Prideful" green people etc but there's no real green society yet at all.

The structure of the society itself is as orange as it gets - the politics, the school system and the company structure (I never paid attention to fancy words in school but the way we compete to stay on top etc, the few companies that belong to the state of commune are blue though), it's all very orange, only thing that might be more either green or blue is the subsidy money we get when we don't have a job etc and how we have the right to paid vacation might be pretty green but that's about it.

Sure, we take in a lot of refugees in as well but there's still a lot of work to do there (and honestly we can't even take care of ourselves so how can we help them but now I'm getting of topic).

Good God, if this is a so called "Green" Society then I don't see what all the fuzz is about, nothing have changed, like with Obama lol, "CHANGE!!! - Look, the president smile and don't talk as much about all the countries he bomb, what a great fucking change." lol

@Keyblade Viking The centre of gravity of Swedish culture is definitely green,

Off course there is still a lot of blue and orange stuff to be found, that`s inevitable.

A good example is the reaction of the media and the politics after the rapes by Afghani refugees, typically a `mean green meme` reaction.

That Obama managed to take the shift from orange to green as the centre of US culture is something very few understand and that`s got nothing to do with a war going on somewhere. In that way Obama did a remarkable job probably understood proper years from now.

The most unselfish way to change the world is to pursue your highest selfish desires. It's your vibration that changes the world, not your actions. Actions are quickly forgotten, your vibration lives on forever.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

What if our close friends or family are red, blue or orange? Do we need to try to change them actively or just work on ourselfs and by doing so to give an exemple for them? For instance, I have a racist friend in my class, should I persuade him that he's wrong or just accept him and develop myself without caring?

@vizual Actions change the world as well, though the intention behind the action is of key importance.

Your responsibility here goes as far as you are able to see. When we have to wait to take action till everyone is enlightened the world will be gone.

In freedom you`ll find responsibility, in responsibility you take action, and you take action out of love. The final consequences you can not oversee and are up to the divine. Karma yoga it is called, the fourth limb of yoga. 9_9

Life purpose. I feel like if everyone had a life purpose it would solve a ton of problems. 

These terms get misused a lot, here's the definition.

First World: United States, United Kingdom and their allies.

Second World: Soviet Union, China, and their allies.

Third World: neutral and non-aligned countries.

I'm all for developing "third world" countries but all its doing is adding a new contender into the mix. It doesn't actually solve the corruption because the corruption isn't usually within, Its from those assholes america and friends. As an american its hard to see how much influence we actually have over the rest of the world. We definitely need to do a better job as role models. I think the best method would be to abolish the illusory border lines between countries. As far fetched as that is.

When things go wrong in your perspective, remember it's not about you ?

Lol I've got no idea what media says. That's something  stumbled on a while back. There's plenty of sources. I'm more interested in what you believe it is. Where are you from btw?

When things go wrong in your perspective, remember it's not about you ?

Getting rid of the competition system at school, having the strong kids helping the weaker ones instead of trying to be the best (or the worst). Make them see the class as a whole that can reach results together and find solutions.

Getting rid of the lie that making a living will make you happy, basically to actualize children.

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

@Nic Nice one, I totally agree with you.

This is my life purpose as I see it. :)

@Henri cool!!! If you have solutions for this problem share them please!

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

Well, a bit different as your approach, but in a way complementary.

Worked and working on an integral approach on the `interest of the child`, as mentioned in the Universal Declaration of Child-rights and in our national laws. To create an alternative for the government based organisations on this topic as Child-protection and Youth-Care. An alternative based on integral development and human values. @Nic

@Henri absolutly brilliant!!! 

Hi;

inspiring myself to be a better place-since my map isn't the territory.

Do you agree with Varoufakis for example who said that the Greeks are kind of the blacks of Europe?

I think people need to start learning the joy of giving and forgiving. Just small, random acts of kindness can go a long way. Plus people should learn to look beyond money, I mean money can bring you great joy, true but there is always much more to it. I see all these institutions and organisations who say they're working for a 'good cause' when they're only trying to fulfil their selfish motives and I don't mean all institutions are like that, i'm sure there are a few who actually want to make a difference but as far as I have seen, I find it hard to agree upon it. But those changes are changes in human behaviour and that can only happen when a person wants to, when he's conscious, when he understands who he truly is and that his ultimate life purpose is to give his contribution in making this world a better place. God created the trees, the mountain and the rivers, and I mean everything and then he created human with the hope that it will take care of his creation but I doubt we're really doing our duty. I think we need to make more and more people aware about the situation. Instead of finding ways to find life on Mars, I guess we need to find ways to make lives better on the Earth first.

Plus quality education and health care facilities are something which we really need to work on. And I think education should not be limited to teaching F=ma, rather it should be more about LIVING life and not just degree or job oriented. We call that EXISTING. Health and education are the most basic ones which have the power to make or break the world but it's sad that in today's world, these are like THE most expensive facilities.

Population. I recently read in my economics textbook that a million population is added in every 4 days. No kidding. More people means more workers is the thinking of the poor but it actually means more people without any work. The poor forms the majority so I guess they're the ones who really need this awareness. Because our resources are very limited. Instead of only thinking about how we can make OUR lives better, we need to start working on uplifting the underprivileged.

"A life not lived for others is not a life." -Mother Teresa