Sarah Marie

Coaching Name Suggestions

13 posts in this topic

Hey all,

As I am moving through school I am considering names for my coaching business. I can think of a million names, however finding open domain names is the problem. 

I want to coach people to help them find their life purpose, overcome  inner blocks that may prevent them of getting there, and appeal to a younger generation 20-35 ish. I want to make personal development simple and appealing to people who may not share this passion like we all do here.

I am open to all suggestions. I have thought about using my name (or a new name that has a ring to it) and just call it Sarah (blank) coaching. I have also thought about naming it something like "The Clarity Coach".. I also don't really love the word "coach" but feel it may be important to include it.

Lastly, I would LOVE to come up with one word that could sum up my coaching but my mind is generating the same words over and over. Thanks guys:D 

If I come with any good ones I'll let you know my mind is really foggy as shit... but what I can suggest is researching how the American people get hooked to shit and research that =)... than follow those guidelines

Edited by DizIzMikey

Get a sanskrit dictionary and pick a word that sounds deep and philosophical, like "adyashanti". :P

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

From Sarah with Love :)

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

Thanks all of you! 

I really loved clarity coaching..... Or clarity life coaching but the domain names are not available! 

Awareness Coaching? Personal power coaching? Inner strength coaching? I guess these are already available though :)

How about Jailbreak You Mind (or Life)?

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

I love Clarity Life Coaching

Other suggestions: Freedom Life Coaching 

Here and Now Life Coaching

Empower Life Coaching

Edited by Natasha