legendary

Ken Wilber - Conscious Reincarnation

51 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You can become limitless even when body is alive right now, why you not re appear as something else. Is there some reason behind it, some purpose. other then body wanting to survive. Or this guy is Just lucky.

You can't become totally limitless so long as you have a human body. Being human is a very particular limited thing. You cannot escape that entirely until physical death.

The purpose is that you are experiencing what it's like to be human. Until that runs out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can't become totally limitless so long as you have a human body. Being human is a very particular limited thing. You cannot escape that entirely until physical death.

The purpose is that you are experiencing what it's like to be human. Until that runs out.

Thanks Leo. Becoming spirit somehow doesn't feel quite right, probably it is the most selfish thing to do. 

Real true Joy is to see what this limited human is capable of, probably could only guess. 

Have one more why do you Feel like devil after re appearance that bugs me so much.

My take on what comes next, after that is that depends on your level of consciousness. So this practises purification is not for nothing. God is not stupid. 

As Spirit you don't have sense of self but as human you do, that is what creates limits and reduction and is probably main reason why you Feel like devil. But to be human you need to have this in order to survive. 

Then all boils down how much of reality you love. If you love only your body and nothing else then you Will act behaive reason in most egotistical  low level consciousness. More this love expands and embraces all of reality closer to God you are higher Conciousness. 

Interesting stuff but not easy to be human knowing this. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

17 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

the most selfish thing to do. 

Id call it the most selfless thing to do. You must allow the spirit to flow through you....resistance is not accepting what is (to be human)

Raising your consciousness is the continuation of healing your wounds with the flow of spirit. 

"when instead of reacting against a situation, you merge with it, the solution arises out of the situation itself" - Eckhart Tolle 

4 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Id call it the most selfless thing to do. You must allow the spirit to flow through you....resistance is not accepting what is (to be human)

Raising your consciousness is the continuation of healing your wounds with the flow of spirit. 

"when instead of reacting against a situation, you merge with it, the solution arises out of the situation itself" - Eckhart Tolle 

Still didn't resolved this. Walking around in absolute bliss doing what this body needs to stay alive while all other humans suffer. Only reason they suffer is because rampant egotism but they are so blind to it. Doesn't seem fair. They are me. 

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Still didn't resolved this. Walking around in absolute bliss doing what this body needs to stay alive while all other humans suffer. Only reason they suffer is because rampant egotism but they are so blind to it. Doesn't seem fair. They are me. 

Nobody said anything about fairness in the Absolute, however, when you flow with Truth, even suffering can be seen and experienced as Love 

simply to do what you can to the fullest, Love is gonna spread like wildfire all around you ? ❤️

Edited by DrewNows

Just now, DrewNows said:

Nobody said anything about fairness in the Absolute, however, when you flow with Truth, even suffering can be seen and experienced as Love 

So I Shouldn't worry about this. But this breaks my heart.All is this Infinite Love. Ok thanks. Really need some answers regarding this. Path is not easy. 

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

So I Shouldn't worry about this. But this breaks my heart.All is this Infinite Love. Ok thanks. Really need some answers regarding this. Path is not easy. 

Read my edit/addition. 

Heres a video if you check out the last 10-15 min of it, it shares a fascinating way to understand enlightenment 

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, you can, in samadhi

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

5 hours ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Well, you can, in samadhi

Even then you are still limited.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.