sausagehead

Not knowing politics

27 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

@kieranperez If that is the warrant to crucify, then crucify again and be crucified.

I’m not playing word games. There’s no undisclosed “warrant”. Whatever happens in the world is a manifestation of God’s Love. Understanding that though, counterintuitively requires the realization that you, I, and all of us (since all perspectives fundamentally collapse into the One perspective) need to take responsibility by becoming conscious of our collective creation. Why? Because you Love. You Love your creation whether you realize it or not. This isn’t some moral agenda. 

Whether you take this on or not is up to you and no matter what you do, all that ever happens is God’s Will for the Love of his, my, her, it’s, and our creation since all of that is the same. 

You’re taking for granted government. No real environmental, economic, medical, global change can truly be made without the integration of consciousness with government/politics. Massive non-profit organizations are not going to cut it.

What you seem to be missing is that government is important precisely because you as an individual matters. The COSMIC universal individual that is You which includes everybody and everything else. Government can be a truly powerful invention that elevates mankind if utilized responsibily and consciously. Granted, we’re a LONG ways from that being the case but it’s our role to help try and make that change. You’re critiques of government are coming from a place of not realizing that you literally created that whole thing and brought it into being. Understanding that would actually spark a drive to want to elevate government so that it becomes a tool that benefits that entire Whole since the entire Whole is yourself and you Love yourself. 

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

You Love your creation whether you realize it or not. This isn’t some moral agenda. 

Let's make this simple.
Take some law from the state and check. Is it based on a moral judgment or not?
Truly, I tell you, every men-made law is based on personal morality. It is done without love.
If it were love, then it would only be an offer that I can also refuse gratefully.

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

No real environmental, economic, medical, global change can truly be made without the integration of consciousness with government/politics.

You believe that. 
But you don't have any evidence.

It is even the other way around for me. No social change can be made really efficient by the state. Just because the state doesn't know the prices.

21 hours ago, Shiva said:

Even the poorest in your country live better than kings and queens used to in the past. All this because of good government.

I think you give too much credit to government. Technological advancements did a lot, too.

A good government is both a cause and a result of some other cause.

Edited by CreamCat