CreamCat

Ideals that are relative to other people cannot be trusted.

14 posts in this topic

Devils think they are slaves when they have the legal rights to extract resources from others who don't have the same rights. Many devils think they are equal to others only if resources are handed to them for free. Those devils are oblivious to what others suffer to gain access to resources. They think others got the resources for free. Self deception knows no bounds.

Those who already occupy superior positions care more about human rights and equality.

Ideals that are relative to other people cannot be trusted. It's way too easy for devils to deceive themselves around relative ideals. Devils will convince themselves that they are victims and they are inferior. Even thugs would think they are victimized by social stigma on violence while they ignore the fact that they brutally beat others. A thug beats a man and says "Are you going to take responsibility if the police punishes me for beating you?" A thug complains and whines that it is not equal to the beaten.

Perhaps, ideals should be given numbers or should be told in a way that is very hard to misinterpret.

Edited by CreamCat

what do you refer to with relative ideals? all ideals are relative, from an absolute view. so if you say relative i can only ask you relative to what? a person with less recourses towards a person with more recourses? and what recourses are you talking about? love, information, money, ideas, connections, health, time, knowledge, wisdom, beauty, humor, skills, space, food, water, air?

Edited by now is forever

Numbers are absolute. An ideal like giving everyone 1,000 dollars a month is an absolute ideal. 1000 dollars a month are not relative to other people.

Equality is always relative to other people. Human rights are also often relative to other people. Devils will come up with all sorts of ways to convince themselves that they are not equal or have less human rights than others. I would phrase human rights in a way that cannot be relative to other people.

Ideals that are impossible for devils to misinterpret will survive the test of time.

Edited by CreamCat

not every absolute exists in numbers, but if it’s standardized what means brought into relation to something you are right in a lot of cases a number becomes an absolute especially if a standard is not a standard but a norm. 

0 and 1000 are relative to each other.

Temperature is relative, but I would die if it gets relatively higher or lower than it usually is.

4 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Temperature is relative, but I would die if it gets relatively higher or lower than it usually is.

that’s relative to where you live. or if you referring to body temperature. there is an absolute life range though.

Edited by now is forever

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

that’s relative to where you live.

I'm talking about body temperature.

@Truth Addict yes, realized that possibility. where already editing. but really the absolute here is a range between to cold and to hot. there is an optimal range.

i guess 1000 would be a little to comfy... it probably depends on where you live. well i counted in euro because that’s the relative for me.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever 

The ego will still compare itself with others and find a way to create suffering.

Even if I owned the whole world, I would still want other things.

The nature of the beast.

Let me clarify.

Ideals that are relative to other people cannot be trusted. Devils are very good at deceiving themselves in gambits for higher social status.

Of course, temperature is relative to absolute zero. But, temperature is not relative to other people.

I would like to perform exorcism on devils for self deception.

exorcism.jpg

Edited by CreamCat

18 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Numbers are absolute. An ideal like giving everyone 1,000 dollars a month is an absolute ideal. 1000 dollars a month are not relative to other people.

Equality is always relative to other people. Human rights are also often relative to other people. Devils will come up with all sorts of ways to convince themselves that they are not equal or have less human rights than others. I would phrase human rights in a way that cannot be relative to other people.

Ideals that are impossible for devils to misinterpret will survive the test of time.

It's relative to economy lol.

1000 dollards litteraly means 'nothing'

It's the energic power to have a shell / food and safety u talk about

18 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Devils think they are slaves when they have the legal rights to extract resources from others who don't have the same rights. Many devils think they are equal to others only if resources are handed to them for free. Those devils are oblivious to what others suffer to gain access to resources. They think others got the resources for free. Self deception knows no bounds.

Those who already occupy superior positions care more about human rights and equality.

Taken right out of the worst Jordan Peterson speech you could think of, saying that those on the top of a hierarchy are hardworking, spoiler alert: they're not, they're privileged... thinking that those on top of a hierarchy are morally superior, spoiler alert: North Korea

If you think bill gates or elon musk would be successful while not having the advantages they had, it's an amazing example of why self deception knows no bounds

3 hours ago, Aeris said:

It's the energic power to have a shell / food and safety u talk about

I didn't say enough money for certain standards of living. I said 1000 dollars a month.

Also, a certain standard of living is relative but is not relative to other people.

Edited by CreamCat

4 hours ago, tenta said:

Taken right out of the worst Jordan Peterson speech you could think of, saying that those on the top of a hierarchy are hardworking, spoiler alert: they're not, they're privileged... thinking that those on top of a hierarchy are morally superior, spoiler alert: North Korea

If you think bill gates or elon musk would be successful while not having the advantages they had, it's an amazing example of why self deception knows no bounds

It's probably not as cut and dry as it's made out to be