AudibleLocket

Brexit Implications

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

What you guys think about the results of this UK Policy ?

We have to remember that this is a kingdom whose ruled the world for a century, it political ideals affect several other nations worldwide.

Would this be a backslide in terms of spiral stage evolution  O.o ?

Trump vs. China.

Trump has influence on the UK, but China is getting more developed in terms of technology, which makes it harder for the USA to be the one dominant pole.

I heard about accusing Gavin Williamson of certain leaks about Huawei. I heard that the leaks were suggesting that the British government cannot allow the 5G technology because Trump does not want it to do (same goes for Europe in general). So, the government feared for its image in front of its people, and laid Gavin off.

It gets more complicated than that, but these are the limits of my knowledge.

Politics is very dirty, and it's not what it seems at all.

Anyway, I heard that the 5G technology has become available in the UK, and it's not the Chinese technology. Is that true?

Edited by Truth Addict

This a forum for Self-Actualization... not politics... 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

This a forum for Self-Actualization... not politics... 

If the question had been purely politics, I don't think it'd be appropriate. As it's asked in terms of spiral evolution, it seems OK.

Theresa May's leaving comments show inauthenticity. She doesn't actually agree with Brexit yet her primary focus was to deliver it. Why? 

For the power of being PM? Maybe. To save face for the party? Maybe. These are quite egoic reasons. The vote itself was a political bluff which backfired. The politicians only respect the public when it suits them. Maybe there are flavours of red here as Leo observed about Trump.

I guess most remainers have the basic orange mindset that we don't need that economic uncertainty when we're due a recession, especially given London's role as a global financial services centre.

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

5G is humanity's technology. It doesn't belong to a certain nation. It is actually made by people from various nations.

i would be interested in a politics sub forum. It's nice to discuss politics from a higher consciousness perspective as it's hard to find that in the media.