Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

"God made me give this to you, just to make you smile" - my embodiment <3

14 posts in this topic

After watching Leo's latest video today... I was in awe and very happy.

Leo talks about inspiring others thru selfless acts, and unconditional Love and all.

I don't think i have talked about this here before but that made me see what i have been doing since past year+ in my life.

I started working in a smaller city. The company is located inside of a mall.. so during lunch breaks I'd go out and just walk about in the mall. I used to see many people just mindlessly walking, often sad or without a smile. 

Being a follower of Leo's work. And also doing self-inqiruy / contemplation i would think to myself about the condition of these people.

Then one day I had a thought come to me... To make others smile... I took an envelope, worte a quick note for inspiration and Happiness (which later evolved to a standard message: the title of this thread).

During my lunch hour, i would walk around the mall/food court and anyone I saw who seemed down or lost or whatever the case might be. I would walk up to them and say hi and simply hold the envelope infront of them. If they took it, i would simply walk away and give them a smile. I didn't want to stand or talk about anything. Just let the message on the envelope do the talking and inspire.

oh and btw, i put $5-$10 inside of the envelope. And I wanted to see their reactions though so after when they took it from me. I would walk away quickly and turn a corner / look back after a distance to see them smiling and even cry in some occasions. It gave me a very deep sense of satisfaction and gratitude. 

Knowing that i am simply helping another and who is Infact not an other but myself. 

Also would walk around and still do during my lunch hour and help anyone in anyway possible. Even Saying hi or have a nice day to people on the train. 

Majority of us these days are so zoned in the cell phone that nobody talks to others. I didn't particularly stop n force a convo with anyone. But anyone who walked by me and walks by me, just saying hi... Have a nice day... God bless you. U can see the difference it makes.. even if it's for a moment they stop and smile and it's worth it

Love is indeed the answer

I love you all.

Also, paying for coffee for the car behind me in drive thru or paying for someone's meal. Or getting and giving out food instead of coin to the homeless (coin/$$ usually ends up drugs for them) and in my experience they are usually more thankful when receiving food :)

The Spirit in me has been channeling this highest expression of God. That's what i understood today with Leo's video <3

And that message on the envelope.. i hope had inspired the many i gave them to.

The giving of the money of course can also be $$$ costly.. so i also told myself i can do small acts of kindness like holding open the door during rush hour at the train station while people are exiting

That is also deeply humbling. Instead of helping a few a week with the money/envelope. I can help 100s in a span of 5 minutes. 

Majority of them say thank you and smile :)

And i have seen this positive energy come back at me in large quantities. I am generally so blessed and happy and have been in the last year + and it only gets better. Sure circumstances are up and down, as it must be ☯️ but deep sense of gratitude and contentment is there.

I love you all

I love God

God is the greatest

God bless each and everyone of you <3 ♥️

Edited by SoonHei
Title and additional

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei

Also. It's been a while that i have also started filiming nature and just being out in nature and admiring it...

I started capturing 4k quality video of nature and positing on YouTube

As Leo talked about. Creating consiously and beauty and awe in and for the world

Also instagram/Facebook account which was before content about pranks and skits videos... Now about nature and life help quotes 

One thing certainly leads to the next

I pray to God that the path ahead is full of roses and true unconditional Love :)

Love Is The Answer

❤️ 

Good boy posted a long post with infinite love. ♥️♥️

Good doggo ! :x

You've been promoted to be a Banana Knight !

The most loving and fearless Knights of all Infinity !

:x:x:x

4EZE6fG.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin can the doggo become doggo the broken, the king of all humanity and the dogged creatures? or is that a limitation in his infinituedness? 

Love Is The Answer

I have unconditionnal love for everyone, to the point of brotherhood & giving full trust and authenticity to everyone without ever asking back love.

but don't try to fuck me because of it

13 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Shin can the doggo become doggo the broken, the king of all humanity and the dogged creatures? or is that a limitation in his infinituedness? 

I only know I will realize who I am,

Then none of you will be able to resist my meat suit anymore ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

14 minutes ago, Aeris said:

I have unconditionnal love for everyone, to the point of brotherhood & giving full trust and authenticity to everyone without ever asking back love.

but don't try to fuck me because of it

@Aeris  LOL

bless :) 

i got you broooo

Love Is The Answer

3 hours ago, Shin said:

Good doggo ! :x

You've been promoted to be a Banana Knight !

The most loving and fearless Knights of all Infinity !

:x:x:x

4EZE6fG.jpg

I Just died. ?????? What is funny too is that Dog look exactly as Dog I share my life with. I adopted her, took her from street. ?????

Edited by zeroISinfinity