Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

proportionally just how small of a group are we

13 posts in this topic

its kinda slipped over my head, now that i've been in this forum a while. but just how small of a group are we. I assumed that all the others seeking enlightenment under other guru's means we are quite big. However this was disproportionate, even if thats true we are talking about a couple million of people now and even more so in the whole of human time. so what percentage are we looking at 

note: not only people who are enlightened, but relatively those who know abit and are actively searching 

i thought it might be 1% of the population, but even now that's seems quite large 

if you take the 15 000 people on this forum and compare it as a percentage to the world you get 

0.000214285714286% 

so atleast were talking 0.05% max are seeking enlightenment and share the same viewpoints as us 

Edited by Aakash

It's crazy.  We are ahead of our time.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

so are cults. careful not to put us on a pedestal.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles its not that it's a fact.  Once you have had a direct experience for yourself you will know this.  

If you are looking at it from outside it could appear that way.  Until you know it's actual.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Rilles its not that it's a fact.  Once you have had a direct experience for yourself you will know this.  

If you are looking at it from outside it could appear that way.  Until you know it's actual.

if you see a Buddha on the road. Kill him.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles you speak in riddles but i intuit you mean i am saying we are better than everyone else.

Not at all - we need to Awaken the world.  Problem is they aren't ready.

When i see a buddha on the road, or a anyone for that matter, i shall hug him.

If i misunderstood please elaborate as my mind is finite.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Why the urge for enlightening the world?

I mean, no problem, of course, but are you aware of why you want the world to awaken? (hint: ego).

This post is not directed at the OP per se.

Trying to determine how advanced someone is spiritually is like trying to catch slippery eels. The impermanent ever changing nature of someone's wokeness is as apparent online as it is in person. One moment they are a Buddha and the next the change back into a unconscious devil. Just like myself. 

With that said, yes this group is amazing. I not long ago shunned the mental framework that Leo provided, thinking experience was everything. I created a false duality between conceptual understanding and experience. I demonized people for using psychedelics because I knew they weren't part of my current path. But I needed the lessons from them, I needed the lessons from other people using them. We are all one, the forum is all one but yet, this forum and everyone in it is scattered across the world, one with the world. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Truth Addict It's not Ego.  

It's just a miracle.  

It really is.  It's just an Absolute Miracle 

Everyone should experience it in their lifetime.  It's utterly shocking and beautiful.

But even those of us who meditate and pursue spirituality are very few in relation to the whole population.

That's all i was saying.

Also as Leo stated if everyone were conscious they were God there would be an end to evil.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Everyone should experience it in their lifetime.

Ego.

There would be no more evil if everyone was conscious they were God.  You don't understand yet, but it's OK.  I still Love you.  :P

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Ego.

Without egos, there would be 0 discussions on this forum.

There would'nt be aforum, Leo, USA.

No animals, no nothing.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Babe, read very carefully:

3 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

I mean, no problem, of course.

I don't hate the ego, I'm just bringing it into awareness.

@Inliytened1 There already is no evil, but you don't understand because you're speaking from ego.

Edited by Truth Addict