UDT

Why you cant date

10 posts in this topic

The reason you cant date is that you try to play by the rules, whichever rules you think will work, to get a dating partner.
The truth is, women have set the rules today, but you know (or probably dont yet) women dont say what they want because what they want cant be rationalized or debated upon or negotiated. The rules of today are strongly in favor of women, be a nice guy, earn a living, monogamy, be loyal. Nonono thats all critery of fear and fear of rejection and needs for a safety net.
<<Stop being scared of women!>>
Through crazy conditioning we managed to live in a world where women have a artificially leveraged position because of some not in any way understandable arguments.

Here it goes:
Dear male reading this, stop giving a fuck about what women think of you, start caring what guys think of you. And with guys I mean males who have understood and started to be their real self, not other fake pussies who try to manipulate you in the same way women do, because in turn they think that that will help them score women.

Guys need to stop this doormat chase for women. Its horrible, get your masculinity back.
Society was male dominant for most of history. That doesnt mean that males are better than women. It means that if you strive for spirituality and evolution, you as a guy, will end up with the understanding, the truth, which will let you be honest, fair and moderate. It will make you a good father but also a strong leader. And then you get together with other evolved strong leaders and shit can happen. 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

17 hours ago, UDT said:

Society was male dominant for most of history. That doesnt mean that males are better than women. It means that if you strive for spirituality and evolution, you as a guy, will end up with the understanding, the truth, which will let you be honest, fair and moderate.

Does striving for "spirituality" and "evolution," thereby "ending up with the understanding [and] truth" really equate to social dominance?

Regarding honesty, fairness, and moderation, history tells that those traits are NOT required for social dominance. If anything, the opposites (lying, inequality, extremity) are traits of social dominance (Think of the current US president lol. Not to mention every dictator ever).

What do you mean by the words "spirituality," "evolution," "understanding," and "truth?"

Make sure you don't just fling them around as buzzwords. Their roots go deep; don't underestimate them.

I like your message, but choose your words carefully! If you really meant what you said, I'd love an elaboration :)

It's Love.

@UDT

Even the handsome and practised Zan Perrion has stated in his most recent work, that men AND women need to stop playing these 'games.'

It's immature. Sickening that men in their 60s are advocating redpill stuff etc...

And yes, one will feel better if they stop being self-conscious around women. But this goes for ALL PEOPLE not just attractive women you like; stop being self-conscious in general!

And yes, "embrace your masculinity" by which simply translates as:

"Embrace YOU and all your emotions and behaviours."

@UDT Ego, ego, ego.

Fear, fear, fear.

Victim, victim, victim.

There you go again.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

My favourite, single handed episode released from Actualized.org is without any question,

How to Be a Man- Part 2.

Whoever shot that episode was on to something.

And yes, it has more potency than a Game Bible. Because the idea does not limit itself at dating but at life and all relationships with all people.

Edited by JohnnyBravo

On 16/05/2019 at 0:20 PM, UDT said:

The reason you cant date is that you try to play by the rules, whichever rules you think will work, to get a dating partner.
The truth is, women have set the rules today, but you know (or probably dont yet) women dont say what they want because what they want cant be rationalized or debated upon or negotiated. The rules of today are strongly in favor of women, be a nice guy, earn a living, monogamy, be loyal. Nonono thats all critery of fear and fear of rejection and needs for a safety net.
<<Stop being scared of women!>>
Through crazy conditioning we managed to live in a world where women have a artificially leveraged position because of some not in any way understandable arguments.

Here it goes:
Dear male reading this, stop giving a fuck about what women think of you, start caring what guys think of you. And with guys I mean males who have understood and started to be their real self, not other fake pussies who try to manipulate you in the same way women do, because in turn they think that that will help them score women.

Guys need to stop this doormat chase for women. Its horrible, get your masculinity back.
Society was male dominant for most of history. That doesnt mean that males are better than women. It means that if you strive for spirituality and evolution, you as a guy, will end up with the understanding, the truth, which will let you be honest, fair and moderate. It will make you a good father but also a strong leader. And then you get together with other evolved strong leaders and shit can happen. 

you can be small and not leading, as long as you can hold your truth and score at your own situation

shape reality to your will, that is the god side, is above all those monkeys theory

all theory fall into a context, maybe 2000 years ago stoling the gf of others mates and showing your dick was the alpha thing

now maybe the alpha thing is being a lazy girly manipulator, who the fuck knows

no one is evolved, a delusion, who is getting all the chill live his own truth

On 5/17/2019 at 5:34 AM, RendHeaven said:

What do you mean by the words "spirituality," "evolution," "understanding," and "truth?"

Make sure you don't just fling them around as buzzwords. Their roots go deep; don't underestimate them.

I like your message, but choose your words carefully! If you really meant what you said, I'd love an elaboration :)

Yes no problem. Striving for spirituality is you evolving yourself. Realizing god, "awakening" is the evolution of your psyche! 
Understanding, or seeing the "truth" or becoming more and more aware of the truth is the result of being a diligent spiritual seeker which means you evolve yourself, you evolve your psyche.

In my vision (of course I dont know what actually would happen), A group of evolved leaders can bring peace because they have values and knowledge which supersede material existential things e.g sex, money, power, fame, cars, drugs... Not saying these are bad in any way but the questions is: At which cost do I want to aquire them!

And with your value system changing (comparable to going towards Spiral Dynamics Yellow and above), you will have proper value structures.

On 5/17/2019 at 5:34 AM, RendHeaven said:

Regarding honesty, fairness, and moderation, history tells that those traits are NOT required for social dominance. If anything, the opposites (lying, inequality, extremity) are traits of social dominance (Think of the current US president lol. Not to mention every dictator ever).

Look man its because social dynamics are in the stone ages now and where even worse before. See the tribal leader of 100 men women and children HAD TO BE a real sacrifical dilligent thoughtful leader to be the best leader he could be and to ensure survival!  All his flaws did cost resources or the death of his tribe. Todays paid politicians can basically do whatever is "legal" within the system while stuffing their bank accounts, exiting the masses and living the riches. There is no connection anymore to what actions they perform. 

On 5/17/2019 at 8:04 AM, Leo Gura said:

@UDT Ego, ego, ego.

Fear, fear, fear.

Victim, victim, victim.

There you go again.

Please explain to me the difference between being consciously at peace with the current state of evolution and your personal puzzle piece in it, vs seeing the flawed organisms of reality and putting forth actions and ideas for its betterment. Because I see the latter not as diverting back into victim mentality, but as playing my piece in the puzzle. Living your nature as Emerson put it

On 5/18/2019 at 1:32 PM, UDT said:

Yes no problem. Striving for spirituality is you evolving yourself. Realizing god, "awakening" is the evolution of your psyche! 
Understanding, or seeing the "truth" or becoming more and more aware of the truth is the result of being a diligent spiritual seeker which means you evolve yourself, you evolve your psyche.

In my vision (of course I dont know what actually would happen), A group of evolved leaders can bring peace because they have values and knowledge which supersede material existential things e.g sex, money, power, fame, cars, drugs... Not saying these are bad in any way but the questions is: At which cost do I want to aquire them!

And with your value system changing (comparable to going towards Spiral Dynamics Yellow and above), you will have proper value structures.

I don't see how any of this has anything to do with your original post.

You are juggling two topics: "Stop being subordinate to women," and "Evolve yourself spiritually." These things are similar but not the same.

You can do the former without a regard for the latter and vice versa.

In your original argument, you argued for the former (stop being subordinate to women) and threw in the latter (evolve yourself spiritually) as what seems to be justification for the former.

That is devilry. Let's go over it:

Arugment: "Why you can't date"

Why? "You're subordinate to women"

Solution: "Stop being subordinate to women! Reclaim your masculinity"

Why? So that you can date.

So you see, in this example you are "reclaiming your masculinity" so that you can gain something for yourself - women. This is not spiritual. There is nothing "evolved" about this solution.

But then you threw the extra wrench in at the end of "evolving spiritually." These things are at odds. If your goal was truly to evolve spiritually, you would disregard the chase for women entirely. You would "reclaim your masculinity" without the goal of dating in mind whatsoever. You would "reclaim your masculinity" such that you would have unconditional love for all women, even if you never get any pussy for the rest of your life. And actually, yes, ironically if you ever achieved that mindset you would probably get boatloads of pussy. Maybe this is what you were advocating? But in that case, you were not very clear in your original post.

Don't conflate spirituality with the pursuit of women. That was your mistake. That is what Leo means by "Ego, ego, ego."

It's Love.

You project so many imaginary powers onto us women. And then you get angry and jealous at the power you've projected upon us, and try to drag us down off of the imaginary pedestals that you put us on, in your mind.

It's the most neurotic thing ever.

Can you not see that your brain is infested with the cruel whispers of imaginary women who pull all the strings? And the more you fight against those imaginary women, the stronger the illusion becomes. It's really a devil's circle.

You're like a dog nipping at your own tail... then making obsessive and conspiratorial posts about the vindictive nature of ninja squirrels (aka your own tail) that's always slightly out of your reach. And you're warning other dogs about it too... and certainly some will fall for it.

When are you going to realize that you're only just bitter and jealous at the inside of your own head?

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald  Not at all, 

10 hours ago, Emerald said:

You project so many imaginary powers onto us women.

For example? That you have your own interests ?

10 hours ago, Emerald said:

And then you get angry and jealous at the power you've projected upon us, and try to drag us down off of the imaginary pedestals that you put us on, in your mind.

So first of all no one is angry, were just observing reality. 
Jealousy is isnt either.

The "imaginary pedestal" is not imaginary, it is very real programming / education / culture men grow up in. Open your eyes to what goes on in the world culturally. Just go out.  Educate yourself. Read Sex at Dawn to see human sexual roots.
What triggers me is when they feminize boys and do not let them play rough and tumble, and then drug them with adhd pills to sooze their spirit. Besides this, every adult can educate himself and start looking.

The rest of the comment I leave, judge for yourself.