Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peo

Questions about "The Power Of Asking Questions"

13 posts in this topic

These deep spiritual questions like why is there something rather then nothing, or what is reality, or questions about god. Can i answer these questions intellectual or do i need a mystical experience to answer these questions? Is it a waste of time to ask these questions when I'm not in a mystical experience?

Sorry if my english is bad

@Peo The ultimate answers to the ultimate questions are mystical experiences. BUT! This doesn't make intellectual contemplation useless. You must start somewhere. You cannot just jump instantly into a profound mystical experience. You must first ask quality questions to prepare your mind. This questioning sets intent and direction. It gets your mind looking in the right direction. It makes you curious. It makes you question and doubt everything you think you know, which then opens up the mind to have a mystical experience.

So the two are profoundly connected.

And even if you could just have immediate mystical experiences it would not be sufficient because your mind still has to interpret them properly, make sense of them, speak about them in some coherent way, interconnect various distinct experiences, and figure out how to apply them in a complex social world. Which is why quality thinking is still important, even after awakening. You can't just completely skip over the mind. The mind is still there. It still holds various beliefs and opinions and worldviews. A lot of work goes into purify all that so that your mind becomes ready to do God's work. To skip the mind is to get stuck with the old corrupt mind that you started with.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You can answer them intellectually but that doesn't mean it's going to make sense to you.

Edited by Maya_0

@Leo Gura what about questions such as “how to create a magic pill for enlightenment?” If I contemplate that question for 40 years, will I get the answer to it? Is there a chance for me to get the answer for it?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise Sure, there might be.

Although that's already been sorta found with 5-MeO-DMT. Not sure what more magic pill you could want.

The obstacle isn't the pill, it's that you don't actually want to awaken. You like stalling and dragging this out. So contrary to what people naively assume, a magic pill for enlightenment will not awaken the world because more importantly the world has to want to awaken. Which it doesn't. So the real work is in getting the world to truly want to awaken.

Leo can you explain what is God's work. This shit I do not get. What is there to change and manipulate once you saw everything is perfect as it is.

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Leo can you explain what is God's work. This shit I do not get. What is there to change and manipulate once you saw everything is perfect as it is.

I will talk more about that soon.

But in a nutshell, your work is be a Creator, embody the Goodness, Love, and Wisdom of God in your life. To truly be God is to live a God-like life. It's not enough to realize God and then go back to working at Starbucks. Your vision of your life must match that which a God would create. Would a God sit around while the Earth was raped and pillaged by devils? Guess again.

Of course you don't have to. But if you fully understood your power, you probably wouldn't squander your life as you now do.

See, right now you are not a conscious creator. But God is a conscious creator. You must take ownership of your creative capacity. Which is a distinct thing from enlightenment.

As the saying goes: You work towards "A more perfect union"

Today conscious creators are more needed than ever before in human history. Or civilization will collapse.

I get what you are trying to say. Problem is that I am not at the same place as you are in this work. I am behind and I know when you got enlightened you thought same as me that salvation is to escape formed realm and to be God fully as Formlesness. I do see that underlying reality is merged with this reality. 

I am in process of integration, my mind is healing and need some time. 

Really need to deeply think about what can I do and help stage Blue society with facade of Orange. 

@zeroISinfinity You are going to be creator no matter what. The only question is whether you are creating consciously or unconsciously.

To refuse the call of taking ownership of your godly creative capacity is a creation you create. If you choose to sit in your Mom's basement your whole life eating Cheetos and jerking off to anime, that's what you as God created. But you did so not aware that you could have created something else. And so in effect you created a devil of yourself.

Ok thanks Leo now I know what I have to do. 

But this is how this looks like. Angel was born surrounded with devils become devil himself. Saw that competing with other devils is bullshit then decided to clean his own bullshit. Returned to heaven and casted out again. ?

Life is amazing when you think about it. ?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Would a God sit around while the Earth was raped and pillaged by devils?

You must take ownership of your creative capacity. Which is a distinct thing from enlightenment.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@zeroISinfinity

To refuse the call of taking ownership of your godly creative capacity is a creation you create. 

Will print those out. 

Enlightenment is cool now what really matter is what you do after it. 

@zeroISinfinity I just took screenshots of both those replies from Leo also

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

@SoothedByRain

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah he is right, already started doing the work. Why not it is all One Infinite Love after all. No need to stay in stoic monk mode and to bliss myself out. Yes your work is blissfull too like everything else.