Tom T

anyone know any good and affordable video editing software?

9 posts in this topic

Hey guy, I’m starting a YouTube channel in the future which is related to my life purpose and I was wondering what the best and most affordable software would be for editing videos etc? If anyone has any suggestions that would be awesome !!! :) 

Edited by Tom T

Thankyou very much man I will do some research into those two :)

That would be davinci resolve. Its a pro software with a free version. But like other good software its a but complicated to use. So maybe there is something different that fits your needs.

Da vinci resolve is thing i use (free version) its great. But a little hard to learn, but still good.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Power Director is a one-time purchase around 60$ that is quite decent for beginner. Adobe Premier Pro probably rules the video-editing industry but the monthly price is quite high. 

@John Lula if he is going to monetise the channel, cracking may not be the best idea

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Tom T Hey, Tom I think YouTube is a great idea to start! But, what computer will you be using? Personally, I have a MacBook Pro and And I use Final Cut Pro X. It’s the best video editing software for macs and a lot other content creators will say the same. And you can render your videos super fast! Before, I used to use a window 10 computer and my first video editing software was Flimora. I think it was like $60 but it’s a good basic video editing software that is pretty decent to start off. 

Thankyou so much everyone i am very grateful for your suggestions I will do some research into them and experiment with them :) and I’m using a windows 10  @ExodiaGearCEO

If you want a professional software with basic setup go for Hitfilm Express.

It's very similar to Adobe premiere but free. 

If you like it you can later purchase additional functions

Yeah, you find the latest adobe software and you crack it.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.