Vingger

You can't see God because he is going at the speed of love

48 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Conrad said:

You can't see Him because God is formless. You can become directly conscious and aware of God. In fact then you can see God in all forms as God is all forms as well, in fact Everything you see. 

But you can become it. Go for it man surrender. You are close to it. Meditate meditate meditate. Yes you can become that Formlesness trust me. 

Love is going on a date with God and offering him your ripest banana.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I know Shin Will take 1st because it is the biggest and hardest but I would like 4th.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

well but we can’t choose can we? bananas are always as ripe as they are

26 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Love is going on a date with God and offering him your ripest banana.

13 minutes ago, now is forever said:

well but we can’t choose can we? bananas are always as ripe as they are

Youre perfectly ripe, theres no need to seek anymore, be the banana you were planted to be. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Oh man 

5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Youre perfectly ripe, theres no need to seek anymore, be the banana you were planted to be. 

Oh man but you Just don't understand I want to be different then all those other bananas. I want to be King of bananas and I want to be purple banana not yellow ?. My life is so hard. ?

I already told you,

If you're not a 10/10 asians with gigantic boobs,

It just won't happen.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

?

Why God why he doesn't love me. Look I bought 5 kilos of bananas and I developed foot fetish. 

Lets go out cmon. I bought a batman SUIT Just for you. 

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

But you can become it. Go for it man surrender. You are close to it. Meditate meditate meditate. Yes you can become that Formlesness trust me. 

I already have. ? Also OBE speaking, where I went out of the body and saw myself sleep from pure formless awareness. I was in no form. This lasted about 13 sec then I suddenly snapped back to the body and awoke in my body, utterly shocked at what just happened. 

32 minutes ago, Shin said:

I already told you,

If you're not a 10/10 asians with gigantic boobs,

It just won't happen.

shin we didn’t talk melons yet...

they are not really ripe yet. more in june, july, august.

Edited by now is forever

22 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I already have. ? Also OBE speaking, where I went out of the body and saw myself sleep from pure formless awareness. I was in no form. This lasted about 13 sec then I suddenly snapped back to the body and awoke in my body, utterly shocked at what just happened. 

No it's not it. Awareness wikk vanish you Will vanish world Will vanish and you Will become God in it's pure form. You can do it. You Will know exactly what I am talking about when this happen while you meditatating. Sending you ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

No it's not it. Awareness wikk vanish you Will vanish world Will vanish and you Will become God in it's pure form. You can do it. You Will know exactly what I am talking about when this happen while you meditatating. Sending you ?

Tnx, much love ❤️?

But I have becomed God. When God saw through my eyes which I made a topic about on Highest, there was no me only God totally aware and conscious of itself as the Apsolute. The "I" was non-existent. Only God was and only God is. That's the Eternal Truth. 

There is level beyond trust me. I love you, you Will make it. Be really honest while you meditating. Say fuck it I want full Truth. 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There is level beyond trust me. I love you, you Will make it. Be really honest while you meditating. Say fuck it I want full Truth. 

Indeed, there are deeper levels. It never ends. Tnx for your advice, I will keep doing my thing until "I" is 100% conscious and aware of God. 

Just now, Conrad said:

Indeed, there are deeper levels. It never ends. Tnx for your advice, I will keep doing my thing until "I" is 100% conscious and aware of God. 

Becoming formless Infinite Love is what you are, go within discover it. No level to reach it. ❤️

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Becoming formless Infinite Love is what you are, go within discover it. No level to reach it. ❤️

Stop giving advice out of memories and die,

Devil

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I'm already conscious and aware that I am God. I am formless and all forms. I am Love and Hatred, I am Good and Evil. I am Everything ?

Only I Alone Exists. There is nothing that is not I, there is no doer but I, no Creator but I. 

Did you ever become formless fully? Did you ever become THE TRUTH? 

Just go and do it, yes you can. ❤️

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Did you ever become formless fully? Did you ever become THE TRUTH? 

Just go and do it, yes you can. ❤️

I have become formless fully as I have explained previously, I have become Truth aka God as I have said previously. 

Tnx for your advice but I already know. Your advices are given to the wrong guy ?