Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

The Illuminati Agena - 7 Billion People Under Mind Control

9 posts in this topic

https://worldtruth.tv/the-illuminati-agenda-7-billion-people-under-mind-control-of-a-few-shepherds/

I posted this many years ago on another forum, i got so much hate for it initially but eventually people were finally getting on board as they were applying and avoiding methods in which claimed to be controlling them. I am curious to see the responses now :P

I know, i know, many of us here are past this but when i think back, if it wasn't for this darkness stage that opened our eyes up to whats really going on in this 3D Matrix, Many would of probably never reached the level where we are now.

Too me, it still makes perfect sense as day one but it never made sense when my body and mind was still a chemically and technologically directed lab-rat because bio-chemical technology can manipulate you blind to whats truly in front of you. Literally.

Warning: This might create some chaos but at the end of the day some chaos is healthy because without chaos there cannot be order.

Hehe

B R E A T H E

@pluto i‘d call them the unilluminati xD

it‘s a conspiracy theory serving conspiracies. finding scapegoats against illumination. first signs of awakening but some get unfortunately stuck there.

@now is forever Yeah it seems through my perspective now this system is crumbling to dust as we speak and all it took was one candle. I feel like Osho alone would of been enough. Although i do notice its still somewhat almost impossible to communicate to people who are still heavily toxic and under the influence of this dying system.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto definitely difficult - spiral dynamics could help a lot though if people selfassess enough. we can’t step out of the system while being part of it ;) 

The interesting question is who controls the illuminati?

Are they free?

Oops.

From the beginning of civilization was like this :D

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Illuminati? Hmmm.

A complex web of humans interacting mostly in their self interest? More like it.

All stories and explanations are false.

Yes the all-seeing eye is synonymous with the god head. So the illuminati are actually working for the betterment of humanity. They are bringing the world into the 2500 year golden age (that the Buddha prophesied). 

Edited by Ponder

Conspiracy theory chit-chat is not allowed on this forum. Thread locked.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.