Anton_Pierre

Attention Spiritual Seekers

50 posts in this topic

tumblr_n11jl2H98T1s4fz4bo1_r2_500.gif

This "strange loop" will become the ?. (Just, hint hint) I can't say anything beyond this because, you know, Truth is realized, not learned.

All These things seperate you from God. 

Empty that mind fill your heart and you Will see 

Yes all Infinitudes are completed into ONE. God is everything, everything is God. 

Your think you are human what you are really is God manifested inside God for God. 

Living your life to the fullest also counts. It's a combo, not just one thing or another.

I can't talk or write

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Silence is the only way

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

39 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Nahm Infinite intelligence is a formless being (God) which can experience every form as that form itself but if that limited form self-inquires it will find no-self or formlessness because that's what created it.

There is THE ONE inside. That One has all Good qualities divine qualities like selflessness, goodness, compassion etc. 

Ego and suffering is created from not embodying and acceptance of all of them. God is Good you are too. So from ?->? from devil to angel. Thanks Nahm for this I really at some point thought I am not existant. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

To the OP, one thing I don't do is go and discredit what anyone said. I try to understand where that person is coming from first, and what he/she is pointing to. This is the main reason why I ended up in this forum because I discovered something within. It's something that Leo said, and it helped me to realize.

@Key Elements Words of wisdom to be sure - was something my grandfather taught me when i was like 10 and I never appreciated it.  Always try to see things from another person's perspective.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.