Inliytened1

The 2nd Phase of Awakening - The fusing of the Duality of Form and Formlessness

39 posts in this topic

I've been giving this a lot of contemplation.  

This is in reference to post eniightenment in which a new duality is created.  

The spiritual realm, or formlessness (Being) and the form.  

The 2nd part of the journey, as Leo has pointed out in his Self inquiry episode as well as his most recent episode on dualities Is to achieve a permanent non-dual state by embodying both the dual and the non-dual simultaneously.  In other words being fully conscious all the time in your everyday mundane life of Absolute Truth (Non-duality) and that you are God.  That everything is Divine and that you are everything.

Achieving this state however is easier said than done.

You can be fully woke but easily fall back into your dualistic perspective as you go about your everyday life.  As was the case for me recently.  This takes work to fix.

And it is more nuanced than that.  When i first awoke the spiritual realm was Total.  As that began to fade over the next few weeks i was walking around with one foot in the spiritual realm and one foot in the ego, metaphorically speaking.  I was me, but everyone and everything i saw i was completely conscious that was God itself looking out and experiencing itself.  And that i was in the mind of God which i created.

It was pure bliss because a part of me was still in the spiritual realm..it wasn't just me consciously telling myself this as a concept.  And yet i was still me.

That state was IT! That state of fusion!

That's where one needs to be permanently!

For a combination of Ego backlash and time eventually brought this state to an end and over the past few months i have beek kind of wandering around..doing the work but not enough to get me back to this state.

So this is where i am in my journey and I'm going to be doubling down on my work to get back there.

I just wanted to get Leo's and anyone else who is at this stage's input on this if you can share if this is the state you are referring to.

You see there has to be a fusion - not one or the other.  Because with just the spiritual realm that is death itself - your ego is totally dissolved at that point.  Cannot be in this state alone permanently without death.

Amd when you come back your back in the ego and then you have a duality.

You have to be in both simultaneously.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Stop contemplating BE IT Feel it sense it.Observe it hey it's you total "experience". 

I am not fooling around Just as I said Feel it be it sense it observe it NOW! Thank Nahm not me. 

Be with your self(totality uncoditional love) "experience" IT love IT. IT IS YOU. 

Do you concur that permanent awakening has to be some type of hybrid of the two.  

In other words its something different altogether.  Its no longer the ego and its not pure formlessness.

It can't be pure formlessness...not permanently.  A permanent state of that is death.

And it can't be back in the ego unless your definition of enlightenment is having a total experience of Being one time.  And if that's the case that's fine.  It's what i believed but am starting to question after a discussion with Leo where he does not consider himself awake..what??? That's my reaction.

So according to Leo it has to be a hybrid of the two.  Which is something different together..so after deep contemplation perhaps Leo is right..there was kind of an in between state i did experience which was mystical and yet still me - a hybrid of the two if you will - for a few days after my awakening.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Permanent awakening is always the case. It really is so simple. Stop thinking forget what everyone ever said become baby and look. 

Two brain hemispheres, two eyes, two ears, two nostrils, two lungs - duality, in appearance. (in actuality, ‘one’). 

One awareness, one stomach, one breath, one heart, one mouth. 

Don’t believe what appears to be ‘incoming’ via the two’s. Don’t breathe unconsciously from the lungs.

Breathe from the stomach consciously, trade thinking for loving, and spread that word. 

Don’t believe the appearance of twoness, but don’t disregard it either. All of it is you. Not only is this universe your creation, you are it, it is you. First and foremost, imo, you are Magical. So mystical that your appearance does not appear magical. You’re so funny like that. This appearance of not-magical. So Inliytened! 

Focus awareness into each part of your body, give the relax command / let go signal. Feel the individual muscle respond by relaxing. Do this every morning in deep stretches, yoga, tia chi, meditation, whichever. Know this will release repressed emotions in the body. Know unsurpressing invokes thinking. Let the thinking go with the emotion. Don’t believe the twoness of thinking. Let it all go.

Breathe from the stomach, focus into it. Body scan all day. Send the command / signal as needed. Let the thinking go. Don’t drag anyone into your thought story, don’t ‘assert’ yourself into anyone else’s. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm @zeroISinfinity right but telling yourself that and being it are two different things.  How can you be both at the same time.  I really don't know if there is a human being who has done that yet at least not alive today.

Just the fact that you are typing a response to my post puts you in a formed state.  Unless somehow a part of you is being Being simultaneously.

I know when i am one with Being im not doing anything formed.

Therefore when you are walking around conscious of it after the fact that's form.

I believe there can be a state of both Being and form fused but i haven't achieved it.  Have you?

Really think about that.  Leo has not either.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You think you understand or that you don't understand. But look what is real for you what is unfolding be with it love it. Try this for a change Explore it without thinking about it. Be curious about breathing seeing smelling touching. Enjoy it for once. 

@Inliytened1

You can’t be both at the same time. That would be duality. You can’t be two. That’s Why. That. is. Why. 

Human and not human, alive & not alive, is thinking, twoness. Thinking is ‘second order’, ‘appearance of’,  Love.   Duality & nonduality are Love, One, Actuality. Magically, and extraordinarily. 

The “formed state” is not any form at all. Go deep enough into any branch of twoness; science, philosophy, psychology, astronomy, spirituality,....and you’ll find it “ends” in infinity....superposition, potentiality, infinite regress, nonduality, singularity, oneness.... The words are different because they are of the twoness. They all point to the same One, and it is you.  This serves best as a conviction in understanding thinking is the traditional sense is pointless and can safely be let go - because no matter what direction you point it in, it indeed can literally go on forever. 

You are thinking form. You are not experiencing form. You do not experience touching a second object, you experience sensation. You do not experience seeing a second object, you experience seeing. You are not aware of a second object, you are aware that you are aware. 

How dare you call me a “formed state”.  

Lol.  Just kidding. 

“Really think about that”.  Nice one. ?

??

Like driveways inconspicuously connect every road, ‘cells & air’ elusively connect us. It does appear we are separate, but only in twoness. And there is no twoness in your direct experience. 

It’s always risky, stating one’s direct experience...it doesn’t usually help, because there is often the reinforcement of “other”, and the disparaging of the self not “being there yet”...only perpetuating the twoness.

@Nahm thats what i thought too but if that's the case then when enlightenment happens you are awakened.

Period.

This concept of permanent awakening doesnt exist..that's death.

I agreed with you initially but thats not what Leo is saying unless he is saying what i mentioned earlier..to walk around post enlightenment conscious of what you are and what reality is as concept and not being Being it itself.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The second stage of the Enlightenment Path is 100% transcendence of the Mind.  You're not gonna be white-knuckle clinging to metaphysics or to Truth at the second stage of the Path.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Inliytened1 If you still see in the duality of ‘alive & death’, then no, you are not awakened. And, no concept exists as an actuality. Only as a concept. Notice how easy it is to slip into thinking / twoness. 

It is because you are Truth, that no thought could ever be True.

Finite appears within infinite. Finite can not encapsulate infinity. “IT” can not be thought. It is aware of thought (appearance). Is the finger the hand? Is the hand the finger? Can the finger point to itself? 

It is because you are Truth, that all you experience is Truth. 

Notice what the hands are doing. 

Notice you are not giving micro-commands, not controlling them at all. 

Notice you are controlling them. They are typing what you are thinking. 

Two hands, two hemispheres. Twoness. One is aware of this twoness. 

One is Magic. 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Inliytened1

It is because you are Truth, that no thought could ever be True.

It is because you are Truth, that all you experience is Truth. 

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There are no any phases there is only ISness. Formlesness. 

@Inliytened1 You seem to be making a distinction between form and formless. Nothing wrong with distinctions. Yet that distinction can be deconstructed and reconstructed. 

This all assumes the construct of a timeline.

@Nahm i use the term death loosely. Don't mistake me for a materialist here.  I mean a lack of the ego..but the absence of the ego eternally means you - that which is a concept in itself - is gone forever.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 That “idea of you” is never unchanging to begin with. It is always in passing. Only believed to be permanent can it appear to be permanent. Consider replacing the word ‘death’ with the word ‘God’, or maybe ‘superposition’. Even if it goes against the belief grain so to speak, over time it will lessen duality of form and formless. Ultimately though man, it is an infinite free fall. Groundlessly grounded. There is no where you can go where Love is not, where Truth is not. Because in Truth, you never move. You are aware of all which appears to be movement. But it is one. Magic. You. 

If you stare a rock long enough, it will literally disappear.

“If you stare into the abyss long enough, it look back.” - If you Self inquire long enough, the idea of you disappears. 

Notice the idea of you changing, even as we have this conversation. 

Welcome reinterpretation. Welcome creativity and non-locality. Welcome potentiality and limitlessness. Welcome uncertainty.  

See this in direct experience now...

Are you aware?

Do you know you are aware?

Find the beginning and ending of awareness.

Are you aware of thoughts?

Are you aware of separate individual linear thoughts arising - do you see the finite nature of each appearing thought?

Now, think awareness. 

Do you see, in your direct experience, that infinity is a fact? (Your very own same awareness, without beginning or ending)

Do you also see, in your direct experience, that what is finite (thoughts) can only come and go? 

Do you see that you are aware of thoughts, and that you can not think infinity? 

You have never moved, you never left anywhere or went anywhere. You have always been safe, and nothing can ever harm you, or even tarnish you in any way. You are perfect, formless, absolute, and pure beyond what two hemispheres can ever imagine. It is always safe to let go and enjoy the movie.