Angelo John Gage

Rupert Spira's answer to my questions

28 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Why War bring more War. Currently most EU and USA are not at war. Because of war. It's not War the problem..it's how War is done.

When a side win..the war is over. The side who win should dissolve all karma of his ennemy. That's why It's never proper. When you take pity for ennemy with a lower mindset. 

You currently live on the cloud of your imagination if you believe as long as I m far from it. It ain't a problem. 'it's not my concern'

You should make oral war. Or something at your own lvl of context.

Accepting a side of your arm having cancer doesn't make it go away.

Cure it make it go away

❤️

I'm not talking about cancer removal.

I'm talking about turning it into a new healthy arm.

That's what medicine is aiming for, and that's what spirituality is aiming for.

It will take time, and a lot of arms will have to be removed until then, but we will get there eventually.

We'll get there through love ❤️

Edited by Truth Addict

I always said the best way to destroy your enemy is to convert them to your cause. 

There is not one war that was fought in history that wasn't ego-based. However, some wars were just (very rarely). If your peaceful nation is attacked by an aggressor, then I would say fighting back is a just war. The wars of the last century (speaking of America) have been banker's and special interest's wars, from WW1 till now; none of which have benefitted us as citizens and have killed hundreds of millions of people across the world. The wars to end all wars have only solidified the powers of these shadowy structures that run our planet; and these demons realize after being caught lying about the Iraq war, know that selling war to the public now is very difficult so they fund "jihadists" and "rebels" to do their dirty work.

I know many here are probably anti-Trump, but I specifically voted for Trump because of his apparent anti-war stance. It is clear as day now that he was either lying or compromised since he has bowed down to every single request of the psychopath Neocons. I am now anti-Trump as any person with integrity should be. I have gone viral calling him out creating a group of activists to hopefully break the MAGA cult spell, but sadly, the powers that be have once against herded people into their assigned tribal groups. I haven't voted since I was 18 since Bush duped me, so Trump was my last hope for a better world, which has failed. Making a 400 billion dollars arms deal with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia killing the Yemeni people with our weapons; bending down to Apartheid, ethnic cleaning state of Israel giving them 38 billion a year to kill unarmed Palestinian protestors and expanding their illegal settlements, bombing Syria with zero proof, threatening Iran (who hasn't attacked a country in 300 years, longer than America has existed) and mingling with Venezula literally deciding who their next 'interm president' is, has shown me that even a billionaire 'outsider'  (if he had good intentions at first) has no chance against the establishment, lest they get JFK'd. I think after JKF was killed, everyone realized that if you go against these people, you die. And you can see that candidate Trump is not the same as President Trump. You can notice this trend with almost every president, because presidents don't have any power other than to be puppets.

The only one candidate who is literally running on a platform to stop war is Tulsi Gabbard. She's a war veteran who served like myself, and like me, she saw it first hand and wants it all to end. She calls out the players, but sadly, because of this, there is no way she will win. 

I don't care for any of other policies that I may disagree with, but I look at war as a "trickle down" phenomenon, which literally is the answer to every one of our problems: Why are we 22 trillion in debt; why is there GLOBAL refugee crisis; why are 22 veterans killing themselves per day; why does the media lie...I can keep going. The answer is war. Notice the media is all divisive until the topic is war. Although I don't agree with many of their policies, I think Tuli's and Yang running together could make HUGE positive  differences to our country and the world; being that war is my number one voting Issue, I would vote for them rather than anyone else. But I have decided to not even engage in the system any longer; we need a new system anyway. 

Now I know there is no end to war because the ego-driven people will always out number the so-called enlightened people, so if there is peace now, war will happen in some way shape or form later. And honestly, war and peace is always happening anyway if you think about it and not just look at it from America's perspective, but look at all parts of the world in one picture. But even though I know this inevitability, it is still in my nature to stand up against it. It is not my nature to go sit on a park bench and meditate for 8 hrs while people die across the world, as I mentioned in my conversation with Rupert.  

Side note: Rupert said there is no such thing as an enlightened being (I agree); that our being is light; that 'awakening' isn't an experience, but rather a revelation; which is why people come to this understanding in many different ways, ranging from mediation, to life changing events, self inquiry or whatever. He said the Buddha and (pick your teacher), were not spectacular people; they were normal like you and I; that they had the same access to that awareness as we do now, but they just got to it whereas many haven't. Rupert teaches the "direct path" which doesn't demand any change in beliefs, meditation practices, etc. although you can incorporate it if you wish).

Thanks for all the feedback guys

Edited by Angelo John Gage

This is a woman who is literally trying to change the world, and will have to fight an entire establishment to even have the chance. Her followers even know this and one woman asks that very question. Video is raw and bought some tears to my eyes.

Edited by Angelo John Gage

Peace is an Absolute. It is present even in the middle of a battlefield. If you are aware enough to notice it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Nahm  even without make up? thanks lol. 

@Leo Gura you're the man. One day, I shall fly to Vegas to do some 5meo with you. That is when you set up 5meo retreats lol.

On 4/29/2019 at 8:12 AM, Leo Gura said:

Peace is an Absolute. It is present even in the middle of a battlefield. If you are aware enough to notice it.

I can't understand this.