Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mandyjw

The mentor was never enlightened all along

16 posts in this topic

"The village has disappeared in the evening mist,

and the path is hard to follow.

Walking through the pines, I return to my lonely hut."

The quote at the end of Leo's Hero's Journey video. 

There are no enlightened masters. There are no gurus. They are your monsters. They are devils. Love them equally. 

The holy grail is a McDonald's cup thrown out on the side of a road. 

From the gospel of Thomas "His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?" Jesus said, "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'here it is' or 'there it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Holy hell...does that mean David "the enlightened master" Hammond have been a big fat liar all along? :o

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

"You Will kill yourself to discover Truth. Understand. '' Leo quote from some video. 

Damn he was so right. 

There are no enlightened masters. All are. Hey you are Buddha Leo is Buddha my Dog is Buddha your cat is. ?❤️

Saying things like all is buddha or that there are no enlightened masters amounts to nothing. That is not the realization you are looking for. The realization is not verbal. The words delude you. Stop them. 

Edited by FoxFoxFox

Yes you can only Be it. You was always It all this work is to remember it. 

29 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Holy hell...does that mean David "the enlightened master" Hammond have been a big fat liar all along? :o

????❤️

1 hour ago, Preetom said:

Nope. He actually WAS enlightened all along. The cat is both dead and alive at the same time. You can't know for sure, but you can assume you know, you treat the cat accordingly. 

The hero and mentor shun the village as below them, but the village is actually enlightened. 

@zeroISinfinity Yes! :x

@FoxFoxFox http://www.spiritanimal.info/fox-spirit-animal/ 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Love you!!! ?❤️

Enlightenment is not some title you achieve. Enlightened master lol it's you, life. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity I love you too! :D

What can we know for sure? Is there such a thing?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom No.

Jesus said, "There are many around the drinking trough, but there is nothing in the cistern."

47 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Preetom No.

Jesus said, "There are many around the drinking trough, but there is nothing in the cistern."

dang I'm so bad at deciphering exotic metaphors like that. Could you share your own understanding of the metaphor? 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom JESUS IS NOT EXOTIC!!!

Good Lord, dude, he's our Good Lord.

Have you ever bought a drink at McDonald's and you pay for it and they hand you an empty cup and you're like ,"what the actual fuck?"

Then you realize that it's self serve, you have to get your own drink yourself, the soda was there all along, but you needed the cup from them in order to drink it. 

All this spiritual work we do, it's complete bullshit. 

But if you aren't thirsty you won't be willing to pay for an empty cup. 

Or listen to a three hour long video on understanding duality. 

Edited by mandyjw

Preetom, let it go. Let everything go and you will discover what it's like to be an enlightened guru like me:D

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

@Preetom JESUS IS NOT EXOTIC!!!

Good Lord, dude, he's our Good Lord.

Have you ever bought a drink at McDonald's and you pay for it and they hand you an empty cup and you're like ,"what the actual fuck?"

Then you realize that it's self serve, you have to get your own drink yourself, the soda was there all along, but you needed the cup from them in order to drink it. 

All this spiritual work we do, it's complete bullshit. 

But if you aren't thirsty you won't be willing to pay for an empty cup. 

Or listen to a three hour long video on understanding duality. 

Understanding duality. Hillarious, isn't it? So much mind in this forum.