Aldo

Lana Del Ray gets it

37 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

You think Lana Del Rey is hot but you don't want to admit it. Men have been taught not to lose themselves in the Siren's songs.

This is the part I get busted if I'm honest. Actually I haven't really played that video in OP. Hit the play button, skip forward and looked at it for few seconds and that's it. My comment may have been shallow but that was my first expression 

47 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Go spend your life as a miserable grumpy old sailor, hunting your white whale, Captain Ahab. 

OOWW OWW OWW Is it a coincidence I just finished Jed Mckenna's Spiritually Incorrect Enlightenment(the one all about deciphering Mobby-dick) yesterday(for like 3rd/4th time) and started Spiritual Warfare today? Why did you have to bring up the breakout archetype Cap Ahab? Like Why?

Good God, the only explanation I find is that the universe really just a big, playful puppy 

50 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Preetom Which masturbation theory are we talking about? The one that says there is no duality between sex and masturbation? Because that's the most recent one he talked about which sticks in my mind.  xD

For the masturbation part watch this latest video and you'll stumble on it at some point xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom SHIT! xD I'm still just starting the video. Entertaining myself on the forum way too much this morning. I'll go watch now.

I don't know if you read the thread where I said I fucked off from taking AP English in highschool because I wouldn't spent my summer doing the reading. Well later as an adult I made myself read Moby Dick all the way through to prove something to myself. It's fucking AMAZING. It's about enlightenment. 

Go watch Lana Del Rey. Enjoy her. xD She makes herself so sad so that you can be happy. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@kieranperez Guys do not underestimate the rappers in the spirituality field. These are people who stay high all the time and do a bunch of psychadelics. Not to mention that the weed they smoke si very high quality. I bet they have profound experiences each morning after sex. Check out this guy for example how he explains the quantum mechanichs of the butterfly effect.

@Aldo Have you seen this one?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Yes that song i use as a mantra to raise my vibe when im feeling low. Deffinetly consecrated sounds.

3 hours ago, Aldo said:

These are people who stay high all the time and do a bunch of psychadelics. Not to mention that the weed they smoke si very high quality.

HAHAHAHAHA 

Are you suggesting Travis Scott knows about enlightenment? Is that what you’re telling me?

Dude... by that logic most hippies here in San Francisco where I live know who preach love and unity know a damn thing about enlightenment and God.

If you think these Stage Orange/Green rappers are actually awake then yeah you’re getting lost in pure fantasy. 

Edited by kieranperez

Yeah... Travis Scott is soooo enlightened ?

This is fucking fantasy 

09B2361D-0C97-4141-BC72-4AACFDD2324A.png

3 hours ago, Aldo said:

I bet they have profound experiences each morning after sex.

Projection

@kieranperez I wouldn't be so surprised about Travis man. God does not discriminate people based on theire spiral dynamics stage. Mike Tyson who was one a solid stage rad type of guy is now turquoise. He skiped 4 stages just by taking a shot of 5 meo.

23 minutes ago, Aldo said:

@kieranperez I wouldn't be so surprised about Travis man. God does not discriminate people based on theire spiral dynamics stage. Mike Tyson who was one a solid stage rad type of guy is now turquoise. He skiped 4 stages just by taking a shot of 5 meo.

No he didn't skip any stages. You don't skip stages. 

He had a non-dual experience he had no context for at all. That's not anything against. He's fuckin' Mike Tyson dude. You think this dude has a high level understanding of nonduality? No. He took 5-MeO-DMT not knowing what he was really doing. It helped him and yeah that's awesome! I'm happy for him. It was awesome to hear that but that doesn't mean he understands or is any more "awake" as far as nondual understanding of reality freedom from self. That's not a put-down on anyone. I love what I've been hearing from him and his growth in his life. 

There are people at Stage Purple and Red who have total nondual God experiences but that doesn't really move them up a stage in their cognitive understanding, spiritual intelligence, etc.

Mike Tyson is not Turquoise lol. 

Nondual experiences don't make you Turquoise dude. You need to do your homework. Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad, etc. were not even Turquoise. Turquoise also doesn't even necessarily mean you necessarily have mystical experiences. 

Turquoise means your perspective is World-Centric. You don't skip stages.

We're starting to see a more Green Mike Tyson and that's AWESOME. That dude has been through a lot of shit. 

Having a psychedelic experience doesn't make you some mystic or anything. You had an experience. Cool. That's all. An experience. That doesn't mean you grasp or understand. 

Edited by kieranperez

@kieranperez ok your argument is solid about Tyson buy we still can't know for sure what is going on inside his mind. To realy prove that someone is enlightened we got to see how dettached they are in real life situations. If you take a look at people that by our society are considered thugs you are gonne find something interesting. These people are so detattched from theire ego that are willing to die joyfully. It takes a state of permanent samadhi in order to do that. How did they get there who knows maby theyre incarneted yogis. Please take a look for yourself these people are as detattched as you are from your GTA caracter.

@Aldo good god slow up.

I know dudes that have lived in the ACTUAL hood. I’ve hung out in gang territory. If you ACTUALLY think those guys in gangs are who are fulfilled higher conscious human beings... man... go with me to deep East Oakland here in the Bay Area with me east of 51st and International. Go with me to the Iron Triangle in Richmond in the East Bay. Go with me to Hunters Point here in SF. If you think gang members aren’t attached to their ego... man you’re kidding yourself lol. You’re just kidding yourself. 

Dont make the mistake of thinking I’m saying everybody in those areas is some criminal, rapist, gang member. That’s not what I’m saying at all.

All because people elicit basic human compassion has nothing to do with nonduality and Absolute Love. That’s just having good character and basic common sense and compassion for your fellow person... so long as you don’t violate their agenda too much.

This isn’t a matter of debate. 

The fact that you think that these people are “dying joyfully” just shows how much you don’t understand what these guys have to live through. How afraid they are. How much they live in fear and have to bottle that up for the sake of their survival. These are all mental projections for you. These people who are part of gangs are not happy and they are not fulfilled, much less conscious. I’ve met and have had friends who were ex gang members and ex blud gang members. These people will break down because they’re so happy they escaped. 

This is utter immaturity if you think these people are like Turquoise blissful enlightened yogis. Which is not to say yogis are not above them in some absolute sense. 

These hedonist rappers are often insanely miserable because they often just chase titilation. Yeah they make music that has some idealistic talk but that doesn’t mean they truly know of what they run their mouth on. There’s a reason Mac Miller and such people commit suicide. That’s not an accident. These aren’t happy joyful people. 

The fact that your comparing their life to GTA just shows how foolish this view is. 

@kieranperez  im not saying that every gangster is joyful or enlightened. If you take a look at the thugs life you will see that it involves a lot of termoil, it is not something everyone can handle. This thug-life is very similar with brahmachyria or (pathtodivine) in order to handle it you need strength, emotional inteligence and devotion to your gang. This is a type of lifestyle where you are going to face death everyday. You got to learn how to flirt with death. In my opinion this is the highest spiritual practice but not for everyone. Of course a random person will suffer it as he will suffer getting locked in a zen monestary. This spiritual work is not about ethics or looking good, its about beeing efficent.

@Aldo your comparing a dude whose part of a gang who kills, causes a bunch of harm to other human beings, is “devoted” out of fear, deals drugs to a life in a Zen monastery or a sanyassin whose pursuing enlightenment and realize the God and elevate other human beings to realize the truth and be from suffering...

dude... you’re lost in fantasies. You are literally lost in your projections.

Those guys are not emotionally intelligent people. My grandfather was a huge Cuban thug. I love him and he’s out of that but he’s not an emotionally intelligent person. If a group of people  looked at him the wrong way he would fight 5 guys with a crowbar. He was street smart. Granted. But being street smart has nothing to do with being happy, emotionally intelligent, conscious, etc. 

Go down to downtown Oakland at 2am and get robbed. You tell me how “conscious” these people are. Emotionally intelligent people don’t try to fucking kill you if you’re wearing Blue or you’re walking at the wrong part of town or rob you. 

You live in a fantasy dude 

1 hour ago, Aldo said:

This thug-life is very similar with brahmachyria or (pathtodivine) in order to handle it you need strength, emotional inteligence and devotion to your gang. This is a type of lifestyle where you are going to face death everyday. You got to learn how to flirt with death. In my opinion this is the highest spiritual practice but not for everyone

By your logic Isis & the KKK is are highly conscious spiritual organizations

You might as well compare a suicide bomber dying in the name of Al-Lah and his terrorist organization (that is totally antiethical the very Greater Jihad they believe they’re killing themselves for) to Jesus voluntarily going to the cross. 

Edited by kieranperez

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@kieranperez  a real consciouss person doesnt look at war from a morality perspective. Some of them are crazy angry man.

A mystic himself will rob you consciously if he needs your money and he lives in a ghetto. Isis and kkk are stupid organizations fighting out of hate. To fight someone first you got to include them as a part of yourself (this is the principle behind every martial arts) belive it or not but martial arts were created to enlighten people.