OmniYoga

body sense and awareness

11 posts in this topic

I can easily sense what it's "me" the body where are the bondires
where my feet meet the floor, that i'm stting on the chair right now that touches body here and there
I don't feel anything outside the body...
I don't feel I'm the floor nor do I have any sense of it
I don't feel I'm the chair nor do I have any sense of it
I can't aslo tell I'm aware of the chair, it might be only my imagination

how that is nor real?
why im not body sense?
you're all deluded or maybe you haven't develop proper nervous system in childhood therefore misunderstood body sense ...
prove me that i'm wrong

11 minutes ago, OmniYoga said:

you're all deluded or maybe you haven't develop proper nervous system in childhood therefore misunderstood body sense ...

first of all this is quite funny, thank you for saying i haven't developed a proper nervous system, much love

secondly, its not about feeling that you are the floor, or the chair

its about understanding that the fundamentals of what the chair and floor are made out of is what you are made out of 

what you need to understand is are you the neurones firing electrical impulses to all cells in the body, does the you who thinks its the body also the dna in the eyeballs that are able to see ? 

do these things also count as you ?

1 hour ago, OmniYoga said:

prove me that i'm wrong

You're right. Nobody is even arguing with you.

@Salvijus

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

You're right. Nobody is even arguing with you.

Hahaha

This one got me good lol

@OmniYoga brah... Let's try it this way.

How about... Instead of saying that "you're not the body", we say "you're not just the body... But you're also Everything else in your experience." 

Yes. You're not consious of the floor right now like you're consious of your body.

But see also that you feel the floor also in the way you do with your body...

as your feet are placed upon the floor, you feel the floor as much as you feel your feet. It is as if you are touching your thumb with your finger. You can alternate the awareness from thumb to the finger but you are also feeling them both simultaneously :)

You're not just the body... You're Everything which means you are very much your body! And YOU are beyond it.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

6 hours ago, OmniYoga said:

I can easily sense

Let's go back to basics, and not stake upon assumptions.

Where exactly is this "I" located? Does it really exist?

6 hours ago, OmniYoga said:

prove me that i'm wrong

We can't, if that is your experience, then who are we to disprove it?

@Truth Addict

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

Let's go back to basics, and not stake upon assumptions.

Where exactly is this "I" located? Does it really exist?

We can't, if that is your experience, then who are we to disprove it?

I it's just a word - word = mental construct
I can't tell excatly where cuz it's not 2 dimenstion flat reality so you can't have a specific point
but it's pretty obvious for me what is part of me and what is not part of me - the chair has nothing to do with me I'm just sitting on it
so what is the point of truth?
everyone can have his own turth
can it be obtain only by your own discovery?

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@OmniYoga Was it your body before you could sense it?  What about when it was just one cell? 

@Nahm I was wondering about this also - the kid is unconcious as fuck, more like a machine/robot to some age, so I don't get it how cosnciousness can create a kid when it's clearly the other way around - he become conscious at some point when his brain attain certain states of development

Was it your body before you could sense it?
probably yes - but that is by observation the others, not a direct experience - the honest answer will be I don't know, I don't have memory of experience of such a thing

What about when it was just one cell?  i don't understand your question

@SoonHei I'm not arguing that this is structure of systems working togther that creates you,
but when you say Everything - I'm afraid you mean like I'm also random people on the street I've passed today

@Salvijus wow bro thanks - instant enlightenment

@Aakash what do you mean by understanding, I understand intellectually from physic that whatever is contain in this universe it's made out of the same stuff, becasue it's a byproduct of it, you can't be made of anything that is not contained in this universe - cuz it's not a part of this universe, and if you were than its contained - lol

that doesn't mean I'm the chair or a star, does it?

"what you need to understand is are you the neurones firing electrical impulses to all cells in the body" I guess this is what we call life, lack of this neurons firing electrical impulses = corps

does the you who thinks its the body also the dna in the eyeballs that are able to see ?
do these things also count as you ?

not like specific part of the body is you, but the whole thing -

reducing is inappropriate

the single pixel it's not a Mario
but certain group of pixel creates Mario

Edited by OmniYoga

11 minutes ago, OmniYoga said:

I was wondering about this also - the kid is unconcious as fuck, more like a machine/robot to some age, so I don't get it how cosnciousness can create a kid when it's clearly the other way around - he become conscious at some point when his brain attain certain states of development

Was it your body before you could sense it?
probably yes - but that is by observation the others, not a direct experience - the honest answer will be I don't know, I don't have memory of experience of such a thing

What about when it was just one cell?  i don't understand your question

A ‘kid’ (consciousness) creates who / what beliefs and identifies. Kids don’t create consciousness. Drops don’t create water. It’s not a product of the brain, it creates an appearance of a finite brain, appearance of beliefs, identification, etc. In actuality is it all infinity (you)...appearing finite (as you). 

Nothing like machines or robots, that is a shortcoming in perception. 

One cell appeared to divide and became your body. That is not actually possible. Keep that in your brain as you look at it. Lol. 

“Observation of others not direct experience”....you’re on the right track there. Also consider what you experience of another person, the sight, sound, etc. Then compare that to your experiencing of being you. Nothing alike. 

And don’t allow yourself to ‘chalk it up to’ not having a memory of it. How can you flame you are you, and that is your body, if you have no direct expereince of this? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm "One cell appeared to divide and became your body. That is not actually possible. Keep that in your brain as you look at it. Lol."
can you prove it
I don't see anything wierd about it -
there are organism in the see that merge togther and creates a bigger organism
a virus also divide itself and creates an error in your computer eventually haha - very possible

"And don’t allow yourself to ‘chalk it up to’ not having a memory of it. How can you flame you are you, and that is your body, if you have no direct expereince of this?" -
I meant certain age - before 3 years old when you're totally unaware - just a bunch of insticits
same thing happen when you're sleeping and your consciousness is off
can you really tell you were there the whole night? how do you know?

4 hours ago, OmniYoga said:

@Truth Addict

so what is the point of truth?
everyone can have his own turth
can it be obtain only by your own discovery?

There's no everyone, there's only one, and it's you.