Viking

what importance do you give to women's looks?

11 posts in this topic

i feel somewhat shallow when i judge girls solely on their physical appearance but a lot of women just disgust me when i think about touching them in a sexual way.

what is the high consciousness view on this?

they look nice either way. it will settle itself once u feel better about things

47 minutes ago, YaNanNallari said:

they look nice either way. it will settle itself once u feel better about things

what things?

53 minutes ago, YaNanNallari said:

things you feel bad about

hm okay. i guess i care more about the personality, if shes fat it usually correlates to mental issues, being lazy or irresponsible

I remember judging the worth of a woman when I felt the need for one, now there is nothing else than the biological pull, which is not a judgment, just the fact than some women are more attractive sexually to me than others.

It's not just about women though, if you do the inner work properly you will stop judging everything in the end, it won't even come to your mind to judge.

Everything you judge is something you didn't solve in yourself in some way.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

18 minutes ago, Shin said:

I remember judging the worth of a woman when I felt the need for one, now there is nothing else than the biological pull, which is not a judgment, just the fact than some women are more attractive sexually to me than others.

It's not just about women though, if you do the inner work properly you will stop judging everything in the end, it won't even come to your mind to judge.

Everything you judge is something you didn't solve in yourself in some way.

probably because you climbed up maslow's hierarchy and are now in the the self transcendence stage. im pretty low in the hierarchy as i have low self esteem and dont have any good friends/intimate relationship. im not even interested in self actualization at this point, the only real desires i have are for an intimate relationship and good friends.

My girlfriend isn't the most attractive girl in the world. She's got acne, some weight and overall I've seen some way more attractive girls. However her personality fits with me so well and she's open to spirituality that such qualities far outweigh her looks. 

Me finding a girl average to hot will dictate if I approach them but anything beyond that I go off personality. 

A hot girl with a incompatible personality won't be as enjoyable as an average one with a compatible personality. 

Looks are very important when it comes to finding yourself attracted to a girl, the looks become less important as the relationship develops because you love them for who they are, not necessarily their looks, but it's always good to genuinely admire their beauty.

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

On 4/25/2019 at 6:20 PM, kindayellow said:

Looks are very important when it comes to finding yourself attracted to a girl, the looks become less important as the relationship develops because you love them for who they are, not necessarily their looks, but it's always good to genuinely admire their beauty.

Nail on the head ?