Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
positivevibes

About meditation

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone 

It feels wierd when trying to meditate in class or in the bus, places where there is a lot of people. I become to self conscious ... , anyone experience the same thing?   any advices please ?

Thank you 

1 hour ago, positivevibes said:

Hello everyone 

It feels wierd when trying to meditate in class or in the bus, places where there is a lot of people. I become to self conscious ... , anyone experience the same thing?   any advices please ?

Thank you 

Thats why its the best place to do it! Meditate and feel the self-consciousness ! Where is it arising?? Go into it! Become comfortable with it. I like to meditate on the bus.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@positivevibes I’ve found it helps to just blend in. If I take a meditative posture and start staring at a wall when I’m in a group of people, it can look odd and draw attention. I just try to relax my mind, be present and aware.

@positivevibes Sing like you’re alone, go carefully about life. (Care - fully). Let your positive vibes out. If I’m being honest, I don’t feel them from you yet. Liberate yourself. Don’t wait. Meditate where you want. How you want. When you want. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I meditate in front of people at the playground everyday when I'm picking my little guy up from school, I let him play then I just sit in a normal position and if I've been perfectly still and staring for a long time, I just look around a little and pretend to be normal...lol

I noticed that pretty much all the other parents there are doing the same thing, they're either just sitting not really looking at anything or they are on their phones, I've even wondered if they're meditating too but what else do you do when you're alone at the park or on the bus, you just sit there anyway...